Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Tiberium Alliances - The Forgotten Silo Concept Art

Some new Tiberium Alliances concept art has been posted today. It features The Forgotten Silo. Head over to the Official Tiberium Alliances Facebook page and "like" it, if there are 25000+ likes by Friday, another image will be released. And it will be something real.

normal_021_concept.jpg

More Tiberium Alliances concept art can be found here.

As much as it pains me, I agree with ACK.

• Downvote 1

This is not news worthy. And it's also an extremely low tactic for the promotion of a "game".

And it's also an extremely low tactic for the promotion of a "game".

It's an extremely low tactic for the promotion of anything. It is truly pathetic when anyone has to bribe others to like them.

This is not news worthy. And it's also an extremely low tactic for the promotion of a "game".

I feel it is news worthy in terms of us reporting the new artwork that has been posted. But I do agree with agree with you and the other of the tactics used on the Tiberium Alliances Facebook page. If they have something new show just show it and don't bother with the "like" crap and show it already.

I feel it is news worthy in terms of us reporting the new artwork that has been posted. But I do agree with agree with you and the other of the tactics used on the Tiberium Alliances Facebook page. If they have something new show just show it and don't bother with the "like" crap and show it already.

Maybe so, but it infuriates me in such a sense that I wouldn't post it, were I in your position.

Fair enough. Our new policy dictates that we cover as much news as possible, regardless of how minor it is considered. In my position I have to think of the greater audience, not just a select a few.

Fair enough. Our new policy dictates that we cover as much news as possible, regardless of how minor it is considered. In my position I have to think of the greater audience, not just a select a few.

I know you do, I was merely stating my humble opinion.

If that was really the case, I'd be flooding the news feed with single-image updates from ModDB so hard that the forums would crash. It's pointless.

• Downvote 1

Well I think minor official C&C news is a bit different from minor mod news...

It's late comment from me... but to be fair, the "XXX likes releases new content" is fairly common FB tactic.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, so? It's still a stupid tactic. Repetition does not make justification.

More concept art would be nice instead of just one.