Sign in to follow this  
Plok

CnCSaga.de Closing Down

Guest Rabbit

I don't know why, but I'm completely unable to connect to the site.

Remind me a situation with my site: CnCRusia.ru "was closed" by an administrator who wasn`t owner and the main page has informing that the site will be moved to another domain name and will be renamed :)

So if CnCSaga.de is not dead, if it were to come back, it needs a new domain host. Maybe CnCSaga.de needs to merge with UnitedForum.de just to get in more users back.

So if CnCSaga.de is not dead, if it were to come back, it needs a new domain host. Maybe CnCSaga.de needs to merge with UnitedForum.de just to get in more users back.

I would have thought one merge would have told everyone something. Just doesn't work.

You don't get it, do you? :facepalm:

Saga.de isn't a big site that just had a bad phase or something - it was a good site for a while (was quite active there myself), but bad management and boneheaded decisions by the leadership reduced the site to a husk and turned it into a laughing stock in the (german) community to the point were most the former staff (well, except for the CEO) is celebrating its closing.

UF.de on the other hand is one of the oldest and biggest and most active german CNC forum (if not the most active).

So, why the hell would the UF merge with Saga.de? That's like merging a gold nugget with a dead plague rat.

I know its hard to understand for people who never read the Saga.de forums, but the site got what it deserved.

Good riddance.

Edited by Stygs
  • Upvote 1

It was never really a big site. What made it somewhat known is their name which comes from parnering with cncsaga.com Before that change it was completely unknown and after that change it quickly became just a source as a daily laugh.

Edited by Lauren

Seems they're remaking the site. By the looks of it, they might have accepted tchutch's offer. http://www.cncsaga.de/

CnCSaga.com is working again with the SAGA.de team on the new and improved CnCSaga.de website. We hope that our technical resources, our 15 years of expertise and our management will help this great project : provide the best C&C experience at one of the largest gaming communities.
http://www.facebook.com/CnCSaga