Sign in to follow this  
Luk3us

Steam Summer Sale

So, the steam summer sale is on now till, err, the 22th of July.

So like, go buy something I guess. :P

The Binding of Isaac was €1,24 yesterday. If you didn't pick that up, you're a complete fool.

The Binding of Isaac was €1,24 yesterday. If you didn't pick that up, you're a complete fool.

Duhhh... :crazyguy:

It's still on sale for another 16 hours, apparently. Also, get the DLC, it's ridiculous that it's out for like 2 months and is already on a 75% discount.

$8.99 is still not worth it to pay and download the only Deus Ex: HR DLC. If "The Missing Link" DLC is included in Deus Ex HR and the whole game itself gets a re-release, I wouldn't have to bother looking into the idea why Eidos created an expansion pack. I paid $20 for the game itself and obviously that DLC worth about a 3GB download should have been free.

$8.99 is still not worth it to pay and download the only Deus Ex: HR DLC. If "The Missing Link" DLC is included in Deus Ex HR and the whole game itself gets a re-release, I wouldn't have to bother looking into the idea why Eidos created an expansion pack. I paid $20 for the game itself and obviously that DLC worth about a 3GB download should have been free.

What the ****? HR is a top notch title.

$9 bucks isn't that bad for the Deus Ex DLC. Though in my opinion ALL DLC is over priced for what it is.

I always look at it like buying lunch, I either buy a nice $10 buck lunch or I buy some DLC. Lunch is tasty, but its gone in ten minutes, DLC if its any good should last at least a few hours.

In other news, I bought Alan Wake! Horror = Good (Oh and if you try and post spoilers I'll rape you and your cat!)

I bought Serious Sam 2.

Tsk... that's about it so far. Dunno if I'm gonna get anything else.

(Rage for $10 is pretty tempting though)

I bought Serious Sam 2.

Tsk... that's about it so far. Dunno if I'm gonna get anything else.

(Rage for $10 is pretty tempting though)

I would have bought it for $10. It's €17 here.