Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Official CNCNZ.com T-Shirt Ideas and Concepts

We (well just me earlier this morning) have been rethinking the idea of bringing back an official CNCNZ.com T-Shirt. Back in 2008 we made one available but it wasn't that successful. You can see a basic idea of a possible design below.

Kcr1z.png

Keep in mind we can't put any official C&C artwork on a T-Shirt and sell it. But what would you like see on an official CNCNZ.com T-Shirt and would you be interested in purchasing one?

Pretty cool one :P

But your store thing sells them at an outrageous price. I mean, I could have that texture printed in my town for at least half of that.

That's Cafepress' prices, not mine. I haven't decided if Cafepress will be used should this idea go ahead. At this stage its just seeing if there is any interest.

Like the shirt, but where's the subheader "Time to play the game"?

We ditched that one at least three years ago.

Guest Rabbit

A little less than two years, but same point, nonetheless.

Either way, our slogan changes from time to time, whenever we actually have one, so a universal shirt would probably work better.

I actually like the design as it is right now, Sonic. If you were to put that up, I'd buy it.

There is no site slogan any more. Hasn't been since the current design went live back in May. Basically decided a slogan was no longer required.

If you want all the past ones look here http://www.facebook....74627670&type=1

Guest Rabbit

Well, in that case, just make a more plain shirt then. We don't really need to add anything fancy, other than the title,