Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rabbit

C&C Legos: Season 4 - Episode 10 Season Finale

Guest Rabbit

I'm proud to present the 10th and final episode of Season 4 of C&C Legos! With a whopping 3500 pictures and a little over a month's worth of work, I can finally show you the stunning finale and plight of Yuri, as the Allies and Soviets work together this time to completely take him down. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!

Again, click here to view all the C&C Lego episodes. Or, feel free to view the development forum right here. Does this mean the end of C&C Legos? No! There's plenty more to come in the future!

Neat-ish episode, but couldn't you make my voiceover a little louder in whatever movie editor you're using?

Was it now your mother who voiced tanya?

Yes.

Hmmm. I would thought this episode would last 15 minutes. Say Zee, you haven't confirmed if that guy in the preview clip is Captain Price after all. :P

Besides epic episode btw. :thumbsup:

Edited by zocom7

Guest Rabbit

Neat-ish episode, but couldn't you make my voiceover a little louder in whatever movie editor you're using?

I did make it louder. If I would have made it any louder, your voice would have clipped.

Say Zee, you haven't confirmed if that guy in the preview clip is Captain Price after all.

I never suggested this to begin with. I honestly have no idea who Captain Price even is.

I did make it louder. If I would have made it any louder, your voice would have clipped.

Really? Seems pretty silent compared to yours.

I never suggested this to begin with. I honestly have no idea who Captain Price even is.

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/John_Price

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Price_%28World_War_II%29

Guest Rabbit

I had to boost the sound quite a bit. I couldn't boost it too much though, because either clipping or fuzz (due to boosting any imperfect audio recorded on any computer microphone).

Additionally, in any case, the lego character isn't in any way related to Captain Price, I guess. I just felt like adding a more appealing boonie hat.

Great episode. Good way to finish off this series as well. Nice subtle ending too :thumbsup:

Great episode. Good way to finish off this series as well. Nice subtle ending too :thumbsup:

I agree, great job, Z ;o

Exactly. :)

Really nice episode, I especially liked the time freeze scenes. Nice use of image manipulation and camera rotations aswell!

Guest Rabbit

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. I really wanted to make a big bang out of the final episode, and it sure looks like I did. :)

A little off-topic Zee, if you haven't noticed, C&C Legos Season 4 Episode 1 has 3D compatibility (the only video of its kind) and up to 1080p resolution. No wonder why that episode has the most views for the CNCNZ365 channel so far. As for Season 4 Episodes 8 and 10, they lack 1080p resolution. I say C&C Legos Season 5 Episode 1 needs to bring back 3D compatibility and 1080p resolution as well as a new CNCNZ splash intro.

Edited by zocom7
  • Downvote 1

As for Season 4 Episodes 8 and 10, they lack 1080p resolution.

That's well known for some time :facepalm: Zee had a PC issue that required him to reinstall Windows and he forgot to back up his movie editor settings that he still can't reset to the previous quality. Anything else you are forgetting?

Guest Rabbit

Not to mention, I don't care about 3D. Just because they slightly adjust the PoV of the video doesn't mean it's 3D.

I'm taking pictures with a single lens. 3D means nothing to me.

On another note, the reason episode 1 of the season has the most views compared to the rest of the season is because it was the first one out, and if you compare it to the rest of the episodes, it was brand new. There's still the counts to take into consideration of the episodes before they were removed by Youtube.

I seriously, SERIOUSLY doubt any of the view counts have anything to do with whether the episode is in 1080p or has 3D capabilities.

a new CNCNZ splash intro.

Yeah that's being worked on, well its in the planning stages. However it will be cut down to around 5 seconds and not be as flashy.

Just watched, just applauded the continued growth of your technical skills.

Good Job.