Guest Rabbit

Current Episode Status - Season 5

Production on the series is on hold due to Zee's move to Texas. Once he's settled in there and life returns to normal the series will resume.

Guest Rabbit

Sonic is correct. I plan on (hopefully) getting started again sometime this coming week.

Hell, take as much time as you want, we'll still keep supporting the series' development!

Just don't run off to join the armed forces again. ;)

Edited by AZ-Stalker

Guest Rabbit

Picture-taking started again. I'm working steadily and expect episode 3 to be ready by early May.

Love the new sliders!

You do have my email address right? lemme know when you want to send me my lines. I am not gonna be left out like last time.

Guest Rabbit

Sure thing. I have your email, I'll send you one when I have the lines ready to go.

Great! And i just got my recording computer fixed so I'm all set.

(yeah. long story involving an internet review series, an airsoft gun, and a cybernetic duplicate of a comic book nerd)

Guest Rabbit

Progress is now starting with episode 4.

As another update, you're not listing Sybert as a potential voice actor for future episodes of C&C Legos? I like his voice and he did well in the last episode.

Guest Rabbit

I didn't think to add his name in the list, but I guess I will now.

Guest Rabbit

I've updated to a dual system. I'm working on multiple episodes at the same time now, since I usually have some delays while I wait for voice clips to come in or things of that nature.

Working on multiple episodes at the same time? That's good for catching up the series.

Guest Rabbit

There's no real "catching up" to do because I don't really have a set timeframe. It is a good way to get stuff done early though!

Update, Zee? There's no updated status for a week now.

Guest Rabbit

Because of an ongoing illness, everything is currently on hold. Nothing serious, just takes up all of my energy.

Guest Rabbit

Sorry about the delay guys, but I'm back on track.

Any update status for the next episode, Zee?

Btw, what happened to the map layout (at the beginning and ending) from the first two episodes of this season? They did not appear in episodes 3 and 4. Also as a new idea for future episodes, I might suggest bringing in the Eurostile or Russell Square font for the credits (rather than the original Arial font used in many episodes).

Guest Rabbit

Getting back to work. Stuff is updated, I guess.

I got rid of the map layout because I felt like it was unnecessary. I thought it was a neat concept at first, but I think it might be the kind of thing that comes back at the very end of the season.

Guest Rabbit

Whelp, I'm at the voice recording stage of the episode building. I'm sending out scripts to those who need them, and setting more stringent deadlines since I really want to get the next two episodes done.

Guest Rabbit

I'm done with the scripting for the final episode of this season. Picture taking will start soon. I expect this episode to take a lot more work, since I really want to make this huge. I'm creating this episode with the assumption that it is the series finale, since I really don't know what the future will hold for this series once I focus work on Tiberium Chronicles.

Which voice actors will you make available? Seth (Eric Gooch), Sybert and Plokite's voices must be in that finale!

One other thing, have you attempted to reach Joe Kucan? It would be best to have his voice for this one.

Guest Rabbit

I have indeed attempted to reach Joe Kucan. Unfortunately, he has not expressed any interest in helping out with the show.

In other words, he hasn't returned the (one) message I left on his answering machine. I'm not going to try again, because I don't want to harass him.

I will definitely be contacting Eric Gooch, so far, he's been good about these things and I expect a positive response.

I would suggest you hint toward Eric Gooch to try getting Kucan to participate, but then again, Joe might shoot him... :o

• Upvote 3