Guest Rabbit

Current Episode Status - Season 5

I would suggest you hint toward Eric Gooch to try getting Kucan to participate, but then again, Joe might shoot him... :o

Not quite the person to get to Kucan. Maybe Brett Sperry or Frank Klepacki can get to him.

Guest Rabbit

I think he was making a joke, Zocom7.

In any case, Eric Gooch agreed to this final episode, which is perfect. I expect to finish this episode by mid to late November.

After looking at the updated status, the finale will probably be the quickest episode ever created in half a month in this C&C Legos series. 2150 images instead of 3000? I thought I was expecting a much longer season finale (if maybe the series finale). I hope the best is saved for last.

Guest Rabbit

Honestly, the picture count has surprisingly little to do with the length of the episode. I only predicted such high numbers because I split one scene into nine scenes for logistical and organizational purposes. I made the estimate on that alone, so the number was bound to drop significantly.

In reality, I only add useless information like estimation for the sole purpose that people are interested in reading it.

But yeah, this is also going to be a fast-release episode. I'm really working hard on it, now I'm just playing the waiting game as I wait for Sybert, some of his roommates, Derek, and Eric to return voice clips.