Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rabbit

Episode building: Season 5

Next to the nice drab green vehicles, that little bright green jeep looks like a golf cart or something.

They're another cheap clone brand right? Heh, calling them C&C Legos is getting interesting. Eh, it's the brick system that counts anyway.

They're another cheap clone brand right? Heh, calling them C&C Legos is getting interesting. Eh, it's the brick system that counts anyway.

Protagonitsts of seasons 1-3 weren't the Danish Lego anyway :P

Protagonitsts of seasons 1-3 weren't the Danish Lego anyway :P

I know. ^_^

Damn, that tank sure reminds me of the C&C 4 GDI Hunter Tank. And I don't mean that in a bad context at all ;)

normal_concept31.jpg

Any new screenshots for the upcoming episode? Although there are two days left for a new episode release (that you mentioned earlier Zee), it looks like the released progress may have to be pushed back a little longer.

Edited by zocom7

Any new screenshots for the upcoming episode? Although today is the day for a new episode release (that you mentioned earlier Zee), it looks like the released progress may have to be pushed back a little longer.

April 29th is the same as May 1st to you?

Besides, the date is painted in yellow, meaning it's not 100% positive.

:banghead:

Looks like I was wrong, but now the release date has been pushed back another 10+ days. Yeah, I can still wait.

Guest Rabbit

Yeah, sorry about that, just got delayed because of real life and a number of other projects.

Guest Rabbit

So, I think I'm going to return to the format of six episodes with this season. There's only so much I can do to fit between Red Alert 2 and Tiberian Dawn, and I've come to realize that I'm already pushing into Tiberian Dawn pretty significantly with episodes 4 and 5. As a result, episode 6 is going to be the season finale, and unless I can effectively plan a 6th season, it will be the series finale as well.

To give a general idea of what episodes 4, 5, and 6 are going to be, here's a very basic synopsis. If you'd rather not have it revealed to you, don't check the following spoilers:

Episode 4:

• Nod experiments with Tiberium weapons and harvesting. They invent new stuff.

Episode 5:

• Nod starts to steal from financial institutions and people begin to seriously question GDI. GDI starts research on neutralizing Tiberium

Episode 6:

• Nod discovers GDI knows how to eliminate Tiberium and must steal the research. They also promote mass terrorism, and things end with the explosion you see at the beginning of Tiberian Dawn (Trade center in Indiana).

Anyway, that's my plan for now. I would love to continue into a 6th season, but only if I feel I can actually come up with some good ideas for one. Otherwise, that's basically it. The discussion thread for the 6th season is here.

Any chances if the following Lego Architecture buildings will be in future episode(s) of C&C Legos:

LEGO-Architecture-White-House-Gear-Patro
lego_architecture_eiffel_tower-400-400.j

21011-0000-xx-12-1.jpg

lego-big-ben.jpg

Yes, those are purchasable.

Those would have been really useful in Season 1 of Tiberium Legos, figuring out which landmark would Kane and Nod fire a superweapon against.

And this could really be useful for next season of C&C Legos:

8128188739_0632cf961e.jpg

51qI-BTGZPL.jpg

That's a Mega Blocks M1A3 Abrams Tank.

Now here's the customized M1A3 Abrams Tank made of real Legos:

3559468030_4b8bb14a42.jpg

Edited by zocom7

As a result, season 6 is going to be the season finale, and unless I can effectively plan a 6th season, it will be the series finale as well.

Just read this a few times over: Season 6 is the last episode of Season 6, unless he can plan Season 6. ^_^

Any chances if the following Lego Architecture buildings will be in future episode(s) of C&C Legos...

Do you have any idea how much those sets cost? That would be a huge investment for something like this little fan fiction we have going around here. So I highly doubt it. Over here, sets like that skyrocket in price to more than an average person makes in a whole month of hard work.

Edited by AZ-Stalker

Guest Rabbit

Yeah, I'm not going to add in all those buildings. I already have the mega bloks tank though. It's too big to put into any of my videos though. If you remember the "Hover Tank" from Season 1 Episode 6, that was actually built using pieces from the mega bloks tank.

And yeah, I agree, those sets are unnecessarily expensive, for a single-use episode.

Clay looks better in my opinion, although some additional lighting effects might be nice.