Sign in to follow this  
Plok

Command & Conquer TV Archive Restored

Remember this logo? It was first used in August 2007, when the first episode of Battlecast Primetime aired. The show went on until April 2010, also spawning some sister shows as well, such as Command School and Aftermath. Unfortunately, when the official C&C site got redesigned, all of the episodes were lost and had no official source any longer. Many of these episodes can be found on YouTube, GameTrailers and iTunes, and we've added some missing episodes to our own YouTube channel for your leisure and embedded them all in one place.

cnctv_250px.png

Click here to see the now-complete and comprehensive collection of Command & Conquer TV shows hosted on our site.

• Upvote 1

Guest Rabbit

Took you a lot of work getting all these different files. Good job, man.

Didn't really think the last update to the C&C TV archive needed a new post, but its ok for a reminder I suppose. Used a better logo though.

It's not the official one. That's why I didn't use it.

Actually in a way it is. This version of the logo never appeared in the shows but its based on one that APOC use to use in the early days on an old version of the Official C&C Site.

cnctv_header.png

Although, most of the time it looked like this....

DNQmW.pngfHQPU.jpg

Ahh so that is why all those old videos have popped up on my youtube.

Watched some command school... Its still cringe worthy even today, though gotta give it to Greg Kasavaman(Spelling FTW!) he does it with a straight face. :P

Nice re-post, Plokite. I had created a thread similar to this way back when the new official CNC forums had opened. However, have you included the episodes of BCPT and CS from the RA3 Premier Edition and especially NSG's CBCPT, because I don't see any.

BCPT Premier Edition:

Part one:

Part two:

CS Premier Edition:

Part one:

Part two:

Edited by zocom7
  • Downvote 1

Nice re-post, Plokite. I had created a thread similar to this way bacl when the new official CNC forums had opened.

If you recall, there were still episodes missing by that time. BCPT 6, 8, 9, 10 and 14, as well as CS 7, 8 and 9. Get your facts straight before calling it a repost.

CBCPT never was and never will be a part of C&C TV.