Sonic

Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection FAQ

Haven't found a place to order it yet.

No need to look for place other than http://store.origin.com because you will have to download it. Even if you see a retail box in stores it will have a card inside with a download code on it to download the games from Origin.

you know now a days you see a retail box with nothing inside but a download code, it really turns you off, every damn time, what up with the good old days, sure our technology has evolved tenfold, but is just the culture going backwards... but then piracy is to blame, but then again corporate greed is to blame just as much, they could have lower the price down, I know how much they have invested into AAA game, but then again, this seemingly AAA culture is unhealthy to the game industry and the game communities. And the whole corporate greed thing man, ok, i am no american, but back in the days when "made in America" actually meant something before those industrial giant move their factories to China, and other Asian countries.

Edited by Sonic
Removed distasteful remark

Guest Stevie_K

Yapping about the gold old days won't turn the world around to how it used to be.

I'd love to see large game boxes on the shelves like they once where, but I honestly see no reason why the studios and publishers should put effort into manufacturing and distributing them across the world.

The manufacturing of the games/discs/boxes/cartridges has not been significant in America. Only at early development on the first consoles and amongst amateur programmers and studios.

At the height of Nintendo's Super Mario and Donkey Kong, far most of commercial games had been manufactured in the eastern Asian countries for a long time (mostly Japan). I have yet to find a physical game copy made within my life time, which had "Made in America" on it.

Oh wow somehow I missed the fact it's download only, reduces the appeal significantly for me.

I have a Radeon 77701gb is this alright or below par? The specs seem really high :S/

GRAPHICS CARD: DirectX 9.0c, NVIDIA GeForce 4+ / ATI Radeon 8500 or better (Note: ATI Radeon 9200 and 9250 PCI, NVIDIA GeForce 4 MX cards are not supported.) For Vista and Windows 7 NVIDIA GeForce 6100+ / ATI Radeon 9500+ (Note: At the time of release, Windows Vista is not compatible with ATI-based video cards with Radeon 9250 chipsets and below, in addition to NVIDIA-based video cards with GeForce 5000 series chipsets and below. ATI Radeon 9200 and 9250 PCI and NVIDIA GeForce 4 MX cards not supported. By extension, the game is not compatible with these chipsets on Windows Vista machines.)