Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Quick C&C: The Ultimate Collection Q&A

When Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection was announced, fans were disappointed to find out the special music collection and commemorative artwork would only be made available to the US market. We asked the C&C community manger, EA_CIRE, about this to find out why.

aZILs.png

CNCNZ.com: Why is the music collection and commemorative artwork only available to US citizens? The artwork alone is a cool idea and a great incentive purchase this but having it US only is a real let down.

EA_CIRE: The other countries wanted to go for the lower price point and offer the package to reach a wide audience. The soundtrack can be found through all major music stores around the globe to be bought.

So there you go. It's not all bad for fans outside of the USA.

The soundtrack can be found through all major music stores around the globe to be bought.

I highly doubt it. There are some C&C tracks that are not for sale.

Edited by zocom7

It's 20 out of over one or two hundred anyway. No need to doubt his words.

Just as I thought, its a region specific thing. It all depends on what EA does in your area that will determine the availability of the music and artwork extras.

For example. I just checked the New Zealand Origin page for C&C: The Ultimate Edition found here http://store.origin....335500/sac.true and it says if you purchase the physical edition it includes the artwork and music. Since you have be based in New Zealand to see it here's screen shot....

Ucclp.png

So if you want to get these extras go to http://store.origin.com/ and search for "Command & Conquer" to check if they are available in your part of world.

I'd only get a beta key for C&CF2P. Still pathetic!

Can't tell if it's available in Canada (the artwork and soundtrack) or not...Anyone can help?

Can't tell if it's available in Canada (the artwork and soundtrack) or not...Anyone can help?

Did you try searching on http://store.origin.com? Is their a product page for the Ultimate Collection on the Canadian Origin store?

Did you try searching on http://store.origin.com? Is their a product page for the Ultimate Collection on the Canadian Origin store?

Oh, yeah, actually, I just managed to find the page, it's the same as the US one, basically. It says "Price is in US dollars, and is applicable to U.S. and Canadian residents only". I think that's a good indication. x)

Polish Origin and no sign of even return of C&C. I highly doubt that soundtrack will be available at all.

f988abbcb7db42b926adf05.1100x1100.jpg

Sonic we won't get the artwork here in NZ, as the Origin store here is download only. See where it says PC Download above the price? In the states it gives them a choice of PC Download or PC Physical.

Well then I stand corrected. Your 100% right. So why list the artwork with the product description?

It's probably a copy-paste from somewhere else that needs to be corrected. GameStop in the US has the same product description. It looks like the download versions come with a digital copy of the soundtrack, can EA_CIRE confirm?

It looks like the download versions come with a digital copy of the soundtrack, can EA_CIRE confirm?

Yeah it does. This is what it looks like when you place an order on the Origin site....

ZoG3F.png

The second one from the top would be the soundtrack.