Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

CNCNZ.com Poll: Purchasing C&C: The Ultimate Collection?

We have a new poll. The new question asks Will you be purchasing C&C: The Ultimate Collection? Its a rather simple poll this time. Have you already pre-ordered it, perhaps there is no need to buy the same C&C games again or your simply haven't made your mind just yet.

If you are reading this update on the main page, just look to your right and vote in the poll box. If you are reading this via the forums, click here to cast your vote. And, as always, don't forget to share any feedback or comments about this poll as well.

62.png

Here are the results of our previous poll, Do you like the new C&C Free to Play Idea? A convincing 57% of those who voted said this is a terrible for C&C. The full results of this poll can be found right here.

Considering all im missing out of the package is RA3 Uprising, probably not. I dont have any problems running the old games on Win7 that ive found so i really dont see a reason to spend money on things ive bought dozens of times already. Unless my TFD disk suddenly vanishes, im perfectly fine with the collection i bought a few years ago.

I'm missing about 2 or 3 games out of that package, that's simply not worth it. I'd rather get the few missing ones when they are on sale.

Guest Rabbit

Makes me wonder if people don't feel like buying, which EA expected, so they made it download-only, or if they made it download only which is why people aren't buying.

I'm getting it ._.

I just can't pass up collectible things! I have a problem.

Edited by Troopzor

I'm getting it ._.

I just can't pass up collectible things! I have a problem.

Completionists anonymous?

Completionists anonymous?

More like Unhealthy addiction to all things C&C anonymous lol

More like Unhealthy addiction to all things C&C anonymous lol

Doesn't sound quite as catchy, though :(

• Upvote 1

Maybe. I wonder if the download will come with the most up-to-date version of the games?

Guest Rabbit

I think they put forth their best effort towards that with the first decade (holy ****, has it really been 7 years since that came out?), so I can't imagine they wouldn't add patches and such in for this pack.

I hope the C&P section can come up with a good update to accompany this, but I imagine most of their patches will support the games that were in TFD.

Guest Stevie_K

I see my self finding this package in the bargain bin in two years. If I buy it by that time, It'll be for collection purposes. Oh and that music disc! After all, the old C&C sound tracks never get's old to me.