Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rabbit

C&C Legos: Season 5 - Episode 1

Guest Rabbit

The new season is here! C&C Legos: Brotherhood! In this episode, outcasts with few differences join together to follow the leadership of one powerful man: Kane. Under his guidance, they will form a Brotherhood. Can they stand up to the Global Defense Initiative, or will they be thrown into the dirt, ignored by society?

This season is going to be a little different. Click here to view all the past C&C Lego episodes. Or, check out the newest updates and future changes right here. Let me know what you think about the new direction!

Great season intro!

Extremely well done! The ending was really nostalgic in it's own sense. And finally, an episode where the "bad guys"/Nod actually kick ass!

I really like how you took an entirely different approach perspective-wise. The mobile scenes were very fun to watch with the vehicles driving around and all. I only wish you would have included that buggy a bit more than a few seconds, but the flash attack sequences kept me on edge nevertheless.

Really liked the episode with its focus on the good guys of the C&C series. Those evil GDI fools!

A bet this season is the pre-cursor to the first season of Tiberium Legos.

Anyways, great story. :thumbsup: The ending kinda reminds me to the very first episode of Tiberium Legos.

Guest Rabbit

Great season intro!

Yeah, this was pretty much going to be hit or miss. I guess I did well enough. :P

I really like how you took an entirely different approach perspective-wise. The mobile scenes were very fun to watch with the vehicles driving around and all. I only wish you would have included that buggy a bit more than a few seconds, but the flash attack sequences kept me on edge nevertheless.

Well, the main reason I did that is because I wasn't too comfortable with the buggy design. It seems a little top heavy. But I'll definitely upgrade it and bring it around again in the future.

Really liked the episode with its focus on the good guys of the C&C series. Those evil GDI fools!

The season you've been waiting for. :)

A bet this season is the pre-cursor to the first season of Tiberium Legos.

Woah, you catch on fast! :o

... :rolleyes:

tha new season come live fast!!

generally you are doing more than amazing work man, but a friendly notice, can you trie maybe somehow edit yur voice specially from character to character, because when you are switching fast from males to males, there is hardly a voice difference!

i understand that you are almost like one man army here, but i was wondering if you could get some help from sound editing softwares to make the voice different :)??

keep it up

Edited by Johnnyxp64

Oh and by the way, how did you tackle this mid air frame?

gdifall.png

Doesn't seem to be edited... Clay can't support him in that position and I don't see anything he could be supported by.

Doesn't seem to be edited...

Looks edited to me...

Looks edited to me...

I didn't zoom in to check the pixels out... ;)

It would be a hastle to edit that minifig with the correct shadow allignment and everything just for 1 frame if you ask me.

Guest Rabbit

It was edited, and it was for a few frames.

Take a look at this album.

In picture 1, you can see the original picture from which I based pictures 2 through 5. Picture 6 is the landing. I only took picture 1 and picture 6 with the camera, and I edited in 2-5. Ignore picture 7 in terms of the editing and such.

Zee - this is by far the most compelling video you've done. Your storytelling is developing at a steady pace. I did not even miss the cheap jokes we usually get - which are normally the highlight - I really enjoyed your efforts to capture emotion and motivation. This was a mature story, and I'm pleasantly surprised and very impressed.

-gben likes this.

:thumbsup: