Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

CNCNZ.com Poll: The Mobile Version of Tiberium Alliances

Another month means another new poll here on CNCNZ.com. The new question asks, Would a mobile version of Tiberium Alliances boost your interest in the game? This is of course based on the recent news that a mobile version of Tiberium Alliances could be made available soon. So would you play it more often, stick to playing via a web browser or perhaps you just don't play the game at all.

If you are reading this update on the main page, just look to your right and vote in the poll box. If you are reading this via the forums, click here to cast your vote. And, as always, don't forget to share any feedback or comments about this poll as well.

63.png

Here are the results of our previous poll, Will you be purchasing C&C: The Ultimate Collection? With 68% of the vote, you decided there is no need to buy the same C&C games again. The full results of this poll can be found right here.

Another month means another new poll here on CNCNZ.com.

Oh, are these monthly now?

I'd rather have this thread discussing the poll topic at hand but I'll answer the question. I try to make the polls monthly, but sometimes that doesn't happen.

To answer this question, most of us will definitely say no. I have zero interest playing TA in a mobile phone since it was better playing that online in front of a PC.

Guest Rabbit

Your logic here doesn't make sense. For one, you can't speak for everyone, and for two, it's the kind of game that could really work well on a mobile phone. You can't say it was better playing it online on a computer, because it isn't on the phone yet so you haven't tried it.

I personally don't play it online because I could be doing so many better things on a computer. However, if I was in a waiting room somewhere or just bored, and all I had was a phone, I could see myself killing some time with this game.

Unfortunately, I don't have a decent phone, so I'll never really get a chance to try it anyway.

I think the mobile platform could/should be the perfect platform for this sort of game.