Sign in to follow this  
Nmenth

Cartoon and Conquer #39

This one made me laugh, though I kind of saw the cookie steal scenario coming when I noticed the trooper yelling about hostiles. ^_^

I was concerned it might have been too predictable.

Predictable or not, it's damn funny :D

Zocom7 likes this. :thumbsup:

Say Nmenth, based on your latest status update about this episode, I could have expected a "big bang theory" on this one. :P

Guest Rabbit

Great one, this one made me laugh.

Say Nmenth, based on your latest status update about this episode, I could have expected a "big bang theory" on this one. :P

Well just for clarification, if my advertisements for new strips in any way reflect the actual cartoon (or reality), it will be a coincidence. Those are just little irrelevant jokes mainly for the benefit of Luk3us, who is sadly already too senile these days to keep track of a 14-day release cycle.

Well just for clarification, if my advertisements for new strips in any way reflect the actual cartoon (or reality), it will be a coincidence. Those are just little irrelevant jokes mainly for the benefit of Luk3us, who is sadly already too senile these days to keep track of a 14-day release cycle.

This post made me laugh more than any one of your comics! :D

That seems justified. :P

You have to post the link.... THE LINK!

Seriously, I a busy man. :P