Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

C&C: The Ultimate Collection Giveaways at CNCNZ.com

This was briefly mentioned on our Facebook page earlier this week. CNCNZ.com celebrates its 15th anniversary in the next couple days. And we have a few download codes for Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection to give away thanks to our friends at EA. We will be running 2 contests. You will have to get your thinking caps on and get a little creative for them. Zee Hypnotist is preparing a video for one them so that will keep you guessing.

aZILs.png

The specific contest details for the first contest will be posted on Friday. So keep it locked on our main site for details about how you can score yourself a free download code for Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection!

CNCNZ - CNC Veteran Conquering the Community for 15 Years.

Is this going to be a caption contest or a video challenge? I am so up for this, just to get C&C Renegade and C&C4 in which I have never played before.

Edited by zocom7

Creative eh? This is going to be a challenge for me.

Is this going to be a caption contest or a video challenge?

The specific contest details for the first contest will be posted on Friday.

Creative eh? This is going to be a challenge for me.

I think this will require a different kind of "creative" than is usual. Don't count yourself out yet...

I got my Microsoft Paint primed and am ready for everything you throw at us.

All I will say at this stage is you will need to be creative with your mind. It will have nothing to do with fan art or anything like that. In fact I'll be supplying the image you will require ;)