Sign in to follow this  
PurpleGaga27

Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens

After looking at the user reviews from (...) Rotten Tomatoes

Rotten Tomatoes' ranking sets Episode VII higher than any of the previous six, just for your information.

1) need more originality

Says a CoD fanboy...

3) need a better story and plot that rivets the audience, not a boring one, and it needs to go with the books, not made up of junk material

Like Nmenth said, you didn't even see the film. It's exciting to the end, maybe even too much so in a few moments, with few scenes to "catch a breath", so to speak.

There's another thing I want to add:

After watching the Blu-ray version of Iron Man 3 the other day, Tony Stark had invented something that no Jedi could do and that should have been implemented in Star Wars. What was it? A device that lets you grab objects onto you from hundreds to even thousands of miles away. A Jedi mind trick can do that too, and that would have been something new to see.

And there he goes again with something completely unrelated...

I am no COD fanboy (used to be) and I highly doubt the people who rated low ratings on that Star Wars movie are COD fanboys, even the people similarly applied low ratings to the games of Fallout 4 and Star Wars Battlefront. (but that's just a random thought though)

that's just a random thought though

You have a lot of those...

His apology was for calling Disney "white slavers", not for selling the franchise.

His apology was for calling Disney "white slavers"

Apology for telling the truth? :P

Apology for not being politically correct in an overly-sensitive society.

• Upvote 1

whoah whoah whoah... jurrasic world was a *terrible* reboot.

I do not understand why it was such a high grossing film.

OMG... that was a stupid stupid stupid plot.

aargh... just makes me angry thinking about it.

I thought this movie was fantastic. I went and saw it again which is something I rarely do.

I just watched the Asian promotional music video from LuHan...

It certainly got my juices going again - and thinking about watching it a second time.

This HISE wasn't that good though...

I finally got a chance to watch the Blu-ray edition of it yesterday. It was great, but it looked more like a reboot than a completely different new movie (if George Lucas was there and did it). As for one spoiler giveaway, there was a scene in the movie (definitely adapted) that reminded me of EA's horror game of Dead Space!!!

Also it's true that Kylo Ren does indeed look like Severus Snape: https://www.quora.com/When-you-first-saw-the-actors-face-who-played-Kylo-Ren-in-The-Force-Awakens-did-you-think-wow-he-would-be-a-perfect-cast-as-Severus-Snapes-son

post-7612-0-36450900-1460757270_thumb.jpeg

There are also similar faces like Harry Potter and an ugly version of Voldemort in the movie as well.

Edited by zocom7

Well guess what, finally the one I have been waiting for:

Was Star Wars 7 a unique movie? Hell, no!