Sign in to follow this  
Malovolpe

Black Ops 2 PC users finding Mass Effect 2 disks

This beats the robbery of trucks with MW3 in France in terms of insanity :haha:

• Upvote 2

I've got ME2 running right now.

I guess some Black Ops 2 players are going to have to wait for a bit because Trayarch is going to be in the middle of some calibrations. ^_^

Edited by AZ-Stalker

Also some Lego Lord of the Rings games for 360 had demo disks in the case instead of the real game. This has been one messed up week of game launches.

Seems a good early spoiler after the release. :rolleyes:

Why would Activision be using EA's titled games in their games anyway? Must be fanaticism. :P

So far the ratings of Black Ops 2 are nearly the same as the last few COD games.

Edited by zocom7

So what, no one got the Mass Effect related joke from my earlier post (above)? :o

This is obviously FORE SHADOWING....Bioware have already come out saying they're going to 'explore' new options for ME4 and that it will be on hte Frostbite engine. So they're obviously going to make a FPS. What more do you need? Call of Effect: Mass Ops

Seriously though, I wonder how they messed this up so badly. Neither game share the same publishers or developers.... Its just weird. :o

Bioware are offering a free copy of the ME trilogy to those who send a pic of them and the disc... :P

http://blog.bioware.com/2012/11/13/were-answering-the-call/

So what, no one got the Mass Effect related joke from my earlier post (above)? :o

Old joke is old. :P

My question is what art is printed on the DVD? Is it Black Ops 2 art on the DVD with Mass Effect 2 data on it? Or is actually Mass Effect 2 disc, label and data?

Either way. I'm guessing both EA and Activision use the same manufacturer to press copies of the discs and someone screwed up in a major way!

UPDATE: Oh well guess this video answer my questions.....

What puzzles me is how the heck did an EA game get into the same place as Activision's?

Ok then, so who comes out more red faced (embarrassed) by this? I'm going to go with Activision. EA must be laughing their asses off.

Its will probably cost Activision a bundle of money to fix this mess as well.

It is pretty amusing though, EA just proves once more it is the master troll of the video game industry. :P

They don't need to do anything.

A man from YT is so amazingly retarded, that he obviously trolls. All he needs to do, is to put CD-KEY number in STEAM and wait untill it download itself the source files, instead of making troll YT movies on Internet... However ppl who bought Black Ops II in one price receives two games - i wouldn't complain :).

Edited by Traymen

I think Activision needs to recall some of the copies that had the second installation disc wrong and replace it with the right one just to save download time, or they should re-release the game with patches and the right discs in a later time.