Sign in to follow this  
Plok

C3N - A C&C livestream channel

Care to elaborate the "excuse" bit? I do intend to feature Generals, TW, RA3 and all, but people haven't seen many live matches in Red Alert 2, Tiberian Sun, or, heck, C&C95.

Your excuse to not feature TT. Why not just be honest about it and say TT sucks and its matches are about as entertaining to watch as dripping pitch?

Which part "all of them except TT will be featured" do you not understand? I only added that older titles will be streamed more often than the newer ones.

As of this moment, I'm accepting live match applications. All the info is here.

Gens1, C&C3 and RA3 will have to wait for now due to current technical limitations.

Edited by Plokite_Wolf

Hmm, I think I understand what you meant now, but the way you wrote it:

all C&C games except Tiberian Twilight, giving advantage to older titles

It sounds like the second part is the reasoning for the first part. An "and" after the comma would have cleared that up more.

Estimated air time: Saturday, 22 December 2012, 19:30 GMT

On CnC-Comm, I have two candidates (Maikel/Iran and Jacko) for RA1 and other two candidates (MattAttack and recoil56) for Tiberian Dawn. What'll you want to see better? Vote by 15:00 GMT.

On a side note, this stream will be referred to as "Stream Zero", as time and organization weren't on my side lately, so it won't have as many sections as I originally planned.

Edited by Plokite_Wolf

You can apply for multiplayer games at any time. Next stream will be on Jan 4th (though I might transfer it to the 5th for some RL reasons, but chances are slim)

I remember you talking about game versions and specifics on how and via what possible players would need to connect in order to participate. Would you mind recapping all of that in written form so the lazy bunch of us don't have to ransack through stream 0 just to find the info?

Edited by AZ-Stalker

As I said on CnC-Comm...

Command & Conquer: Tiberian Dawn (1.06c rev3 + CnCNet)

Command & Conquer: Red Alert - The Aftermath (3.03 + CnCNet)

Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun OR Firestorm (2.03 + CnCNet)

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 OR Yuri's Revenge (1.006/1.001 + Gameranger OR XWIS)

Newer games are currently not supported due to technical reasons, but that doesn't mean they won't be featured in the future!

LIST UPDATED !!!!

Command & Conquer: Tiberian Dawn (1.06c rev3 + CnCNet)

Command & Conquer: Red Alert OR The Aftermath (3.03 + CnCNet)*

Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun OR Firestorm (2.03 + CnCNet)

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 OR Yuri's Revenge (1.006/1.001 + Gameranger OR XWIS)

Command & Conquer: Generals OR Zero Hour (1.08/1.04 + Gameranger)

*Preferably, use PortableRA

Edited by Plokite_Wolf

What are you planning to play for the next event? I could play some Red Alert 1 games with ya (maybe with Aftermath and no Aftermath build cap too).

I only plan to stream what others feel like playing (and I got only your response), and if not, I must search for people who do, which would look rather unprofessional.

So that's one for Aftermath! I suppose you'll use PortableRA?

yeah but obviously it's 3.03 compatible. Just the no build cap with Aftermath setting isn't.

And so, Tore also joins! That's the minimum, but if anyone also likes to play Aftermath, he's free to join!

Are you gonna be hanging around on the #cncnet irc channel before hand?

I could join before the stream. Why do you ask?

Not sure how to contact you if we're gonna play, if you highlight me in #cncnet I can.

Edited by Iran

Oh, that. Well, Twitch.tv has chatboxes in each channel without the need to register, so you can quickly be set for commenting there.

I don't know if I can pull off an episode this week, at least not the way Stream 01 was made. I could use help with mod reviewing (Engineering Exam) and top scale (Kane's Disciple) ideas. Another commentator would also be welcome in case I can't get Sybert to join.

Also, can Jehal's idea of a CNCNZ.com Challenge work out?

Guest Stevie_K

IfWe might have to pre-record the CNCNZ.com Challenge because New Zealand is on the wrong other side of the planet and the timetable might not fit well.

Even organizing that would be a pain. We're a rather lazy bunch that isn't easy to motivate on stuff :P

Also, I'd need help from the outside. I can't Fraps for more than a few minutes.

c3nofficial-channel_header_image-0ffeabe
STREAM 02 - January 27th, 2013 @ 17:00 GMT

Approximated schedule:
coming soon

I'm sorry, but Today's Execution will have to be an hour and a half long at best. Time isn't on my side these days.

Make that Feb 1st/2nd.