Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rabbit

C&C Legos: Season 5 - Episode 2

Guest Rabbit

The newest episode is here! Featuring special guest, Eric Gooch, reprising his role as Seth (with his voice this time). In this episode, we find Nod severely lacking in technology. So where else to get it but from a GDI intelligence center? Will Nod be able to sneak in, or will their stealth be averted by a GDI defense?

As always: Click here to view all the past C&C Lego episodes. Or, check out the newest updates and future changes right here.

Eric Gooch is awesome, the driver's face at 5:28 is priceless, and I nearly died on the file named :haha:

Is Gooch going to do any more episodes?

Guest Rabbit

He seemed interested in the idea. Obviously, no guarantee, but I think I might be able to get him a little more involved.

I don't plan on putting his character in every episode though. I'd rather not make him feel like it's a regular attachment.

Now if only you could get Kucan...

Guest Rabbit

Believe me, I'm trying. I've tried on several separate occasions. He is a very elusive man.

Maybe I should stop leaving messages and just wait for him to pick up his phone.

Bringing back Joe Kucan to re-do the voicing of "Welcome my children, to CNCNZ" will be appreciating once again. :)

Bringing back Joe Kucan to do the voicing of recent C&C Legos episodes, this is going to be very tough since he resides a private life.

Edited by zocom7

Bringing back Joe Kucan to re-do the voicing of "Welcome my children, to CNCNZ" will be appreciating once again. :)

The audio sample is still accessible :P

Bringing back Joe Kucan to do the voicing of recent C&C Legos episodes, this is going to be very tough since he resides a private life.

And you think Gooch doesn't? :huh:

Believe me, I'm trying. I've tried on several separate occasions. He is a very elusive man.

Maybe I should stop leaving messages and just wait for him to pick up his phone.

I highly doubt you got Kucan's real phone/cell number. In fact, he never really have his genuine Twitter and Facebook pages (just fan pages of him).

Guest Opa Ga

It was more of a joke, but I do have some contact information on hold for several individuals (including Joe). You'd be surprised how much he actually really loves reprising the role of Kane.

It was more of a joke, but I do have some contact information on hold for several individuals (including Joe). You'd be surprised how much he actually really loves reprising the role of Kane.

Maybe you could also ask Kucan if he's interested in doing Kane Gangnam Style (some users in the official C&C forums wanted to see that :P ).

Besides Eric Gooch and Joe Kucan, what about Frank Klepacki and Wally Wingert? It would be great to bring back the voices of the GDI Commando and Nick "Havoc" Parker in future episodes of C&C Legos. Klepacki is easily reachable via his Facebook page and in Petroglyph forums. For Wingert, ask the Renegade-X team (since they somehow got him to do the voicing for the Renegade-X Q&A episodes).

Maybe you could also ask Kucan if he's interested in doing Kane Gangnam Style

Or, better yet, he could not do that and save Kane from becoming a stupid meme.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Rabbit

Oh god, agreed. I don't downvote people, but goddamnit Zocom7. No.

I see it's the usual around here. ^_^

Also, spectacular episode! I really loved the jumping around (Seth).

Only "bug" was the guy that did the hacking having a different head piece inside the building (I'm guessing the 2 scenes were shot some time apart).

After a hectic and busy few days I finally watched the episode. Another great job Zee. Getting Eric Gooch involved is a new achievement for the series overall.

The file names scrolling up the screen, any significance to those?

Guest Rabbit

Nah, not really. I just jumped into the Renegade always.dat and started picking random names, then I just threw in some random ones of my own.

At what resolution do you usually shoot the pics with your camera?

I'm just curious about how much space a whole folder of pictures for one episode takes up.

Guest Rabbit

The pictures are huge. A full episode worth of pictures is about 1.6-1.7 gigabytes, all of the pictures being taken at 2304 x 1296. The final cut is much smaller, of course, but that's just the default for my camera.