Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rabbit

C3N Stream - Starting Soon

Guest Rabbit

Plokite_Wolf, one of our former staff members, has put together a livestream channel on Twitch.tv that will have news, mod reviews, interviews, and live matches focusing on older C&C games. This is the very first episode, which will feature some of the above.

Kqrzp.png

STREAM 00 - December 22nd, 2012 @ 19:30 GMT

Here is a quick schedule of the events:

• 19:30 - Introduction to the new channel
  • 19:31 - Community today
  • 19:35 - Tiberian Dawn match [via CnCNet]

To watch this broadcast on Twitch.tv, click here! It's starting in minutes!

I can honestly say that it was quite fun to watch those C&C1 matches. A shame the sound was fixed only after the first part of today's stream. Also, some of the in game action was just priceless. I had a great time just sitting back and enjoying the C&C atmosphere the few of us that were online over there managed to maintain to go along with the main event. Additionally, your commentating wasn't THAT bad either.

For those of you who missed out on the live stream this time, I'd advise you to tune in next time.

You might get a pleasant surprise, especially if you're a bit nostalgic towards older C&C titles.

C3N might not be all that big at the moment, but it turned out better than I expected. :)

Edited by AZ-Stalker

Too bad it has to be chopped up into bits on YouTube though...

You can record and stream at the same time which will allow you to edit your clips later on.

I cannot record for very long, I'm afraid. Stuffed up HDD + Fraps = not good results. This Twitch plug is awesome anyway.

I cannot record for very long, I'm afraid. Stuffed up HDD + Fraps = not good results. This Twitch plug is awesome anyway.

You can record with Xsplit too.

Have you tried Hypercam, Plokite? You probably need a fast PC to use that.

There's also Bandicam, it's "raw" footage comes out more compressed than Fraps so it's smaller in size. Just sayn. :P

I've also used Camstudio, but the final quality is average to bad mostly. I'll consider your suggestions and tell you what happens.