Sign in to follow this  
Rob Hood

Problem installing Red Alert the lost files with TFD

Ok all working now. Can you tell me are there any new winning/losing mission movies ( not the briefings) other than the ones that were at the end of retaliation and the new added one of the gps satelite launch?

I am playing them through at present, just checking if its all there correctly though!

Thanks

There's some more yes... a video with a nuke truck, a video with a tesla tank, a video with a chrono tank, and a video with Tanya breaking into a building and escaping. I think that's about it.

Just saw the Tanya one. Where exactly did these files come from? Where they left out of the original RA or did they plan to make these for AM and CS at first? I asusme the demo truck one and Tesla tank one is the same as the ones at the end of the soviet/ allied campaign on the PS 1 version? The Tanya and Satelitte and Chrono tank ones however werent even in retaliation as I remember.

They're all recovered from trailers and such. the AM units videos are all from the retaliation intro. The clips of the Tesla Tank video were added together by me; I made the staticky part to connect them myself, and remade the sound completely from scratch, using sounds from other RA videos.

Its really good. I recognised the Chrono tank bit from the Retaliation intro, and the GPS satellite partly from the RA 1 trailer on c&c 1. The extra Tanya one I had never seen before in my life thought, had that come from an early trailer?

Also I had always wondered if there were extra cutscnees that never made it, like the one of the longbows as viewed from above, if you know which bit I mean?

Ah, yes, I got that. I got ISOs of the French and German RA:Retaliation, and they seem to all contain the ants briefing video.