Sign in to follow this  
Tree

The Weekly Contests Continue

Yes, the 8th contest is here. So, here it goes.

What is the sound of one hand clapping?

:lol: . No, thats not it.

Question: The city of Budapest was once two cities. What were these two cities?

Budapest is actually two cities separated by the Danube River - Buda and Pest. Buda lies on the west bank and Pest lies on the east bank.

I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN...

heres a QU for YOU

What were Zambia's and Zimbabwe's former names?

That means that this contest is void, and tree is going to have to ask another question. One of the rules states that you cannot copy and paste from web-sites. Or even use web-sites to research the questions.... so nobody's won....

it's still open to a winner... So here's another question to save tree the trouble

Who invented the hoover, what was their occupation, and how did they build the prototype?

Hmm.....this one is pretty hard to answer. Hoover... :?

Ohh.....I remembered that guy :D

The inventor is Murray Spangler. He is a janitor in Ohio. As a janitor, he often dealing with dust and he suffered because of that because he has an asthma so he think hard to find a way to prevent the dust going into his nose. He pick a fan, soap box, broom handle, pillow case, and umm....(that's all of them as far as I remembered). Then at last he succeded in making a tool to prevent the dust from going into his nose. The hoover.

yes, C&C King is right about researching the question on other websites. And, I don't know the answer to J-Fire_Man's response to C&C King's question, so, tell 'im if he's right C&C King, cause I don't know.

Yep that was correct, it was spangler, and he was a janitor... I was just looking for a fan and a pillowcase to how he made it, but that's even better.. Yep J-Fire will win this week's contest :D

Hehehehe.....

See what happens when you cheat AND get caught. hehehe.... :haha:

Hehehehe.....

See what happens when you cheat AND get caught. hehehe.... :haha:

this is crap! stupid people that bust my poor cheating attempts...

Yep that was correct, it was spangler, and he was a janitor... I was just looking for a fan and a pillowcase to how he made it, but that's even better.. Yep J-Fire will win this week's contest :D

Yeah, I won for the second time. Hmmm.....I want the prize to be different this time. This will be easy for you tree. Host my mod on your site. I want to see people opinion about my mod.

hmmm, ok. That would be cool. Although that isn't a listed prize, I could still do it. So, I'll PM you wit te details. Another successful contest. That's numero eight.

Alright, one more thing. Can you make a mod selector for Generals Zero Hour just like the TibEd? That will be really a big help. You don't need to do that, but if you want you can help me with this.

Alright, one more thing. Can you make a mod selector for Generals Zero Hour just like the TibEd? That will be really a big help. You don't need to do that, but if you want you can help me with this.

Why don't you use the TibEd one? That's what it was designed for, you can even have it display a logo if your mod is selected...

Well, Koen, I saw in the License Agreement that I can't directly link your TibEd for download. Can I do that? Cause I'm a bit kinda lazy to make my own. I need you mod selector so people can use my mod easily.