Sonic

C&C 4: Tiberian Twilight for $12 at Mighty Ape NZ

Attention Command & Conquer fans in New Zealand. As a part of the regular daily deals on Mighty Ape, you can score a copy of the not so popular Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight for just $12. For so little money you can at least play (or force your way) through the single player campaign for the great epic conclusion to the Tiberium saga.

fCBF1.jpg

The price is only valid until 12:00 PM on the 17th of January or while stocks last. Also note, there may be some sarcasm in this news post.

Maybe EA one day should act like THQ and give away a humble bundle deal, including a temporary free giveaway of C&C4 to the public. :rolleyes:

I got mine from MA at launch and paid $89.99 ><

a temporary free giveaway of C&C4 to the public.

Why should a free giveaway of C&C4 be temporary? EA should just make it freeware.

Why should a free giveaway of C&C4 be temporary? EA should just make it freeware.

agree! SDK available too!!

Singapore was clearing them at $2 or $5 for the boxed version sometime back if I remembered correctly.

Your going to see less and less boxed PC games, that's why these deals pop up. Retailers are looking to offload overstocks of old and poor selling products all the time. All off the gaming stores or places that sell games, here in my home town, have very little PC games on display any more. Its wall to wall Xbox 360/PS3/Wii (and of course the Wii U now). The boxed PC gaming market is declining rapidly. C&C going free to play may end up being its saving grace. And the best thing for the franchise moving forward. The discussed this with us last month at C&C Community Summit, it was a very informative insight to the choice EA made going from the boxed Generals 2 to the C&C Free to Play model.

With that said I don't hate C&C 4. Sure I never play it. The story is ****. Oh dear god the ending!!! But there are some positives. The music is very well produced, visually its the best the SAGE/RNA ever looked. Environment details are great. So if you pick up the game for a few dollars its not that bad overall.

I got mine from MA at launch and paid $89.99 ><

is it in New Zealand currency or is it in US :o

Surely NZD. It never costed more than 50 USD.

Team Fortress 2 looked so terrible and unbalanced that it went freeware (without the premium content). C&C4 looked so terrible that it should be freeware, but has EA noticed it yet? No.

• Downvote 1

is it in New Zealand currency or is it in US :o

$NZD obviously.