Sign in to follow this  
PurpleGaga27

Adobe Creative Suite 2 for free, temporarily

Yep, but it wasn't official publicly by Adobe. Odd thing based from this downloads section, serial numbers are given away, but I believe this is temporary due to technical issues with the activation of their programs:

http://www.adobe.com/downloads/cs2_downloads/index.html

Source:

http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/get-adobe-cs2-suite-free-not-officially.htm

and

http://www.techspot.com/news/51316-adobe-offering-creative-suite-2-for-free-but-they-didnt-mean-to.html

Edited by zocom7

Guest Stevie_K

The suite is worth the money it costs. I can recommend buying the real deal instead.

Downloaded what I want, probably will never use it though. Hell I still use Paint Shop Pro 7, and that's 10+ years old. But still works with Win7 x64 and does the job.

They say it's been like that for a month? And Adobe does nothing about it? Right on!

Well Adobe did make this statement otherwise in the downloads section:

Adobe has disabled the activation server for CS2 products, including Acrobat 7, because of a technical issue. These products were released more than seven years ago, do not run on many modern operating systems, and are no longer supported.

Adobe strongly advises against running unsupported and outdated software. The serial numbers below should only be used by customers who legitimately purchased CS2 or Acrobat 7 and need to maintain their current use of these products.

No wonder why people are downloading at their own risk since they are free.

Downloaded what I want, probably will never use it though. Hell I still use Paint Shop Pro 7, and that's 10+ years old. But still works with Win7 x64 and does the job.

Same with me. I use CS products once and a great while though.

Has anyone here used Adobe Premiere Pro before? Is it difficult to learn?

Basics - no, but it can get cocky when you need some advanced effects and whatnot. I think it can link to After Effects for that.

If you'd like, I can teach you the basics.

So if they're not activating anymore - does that mean that they are just all active now by default, or that it isn't working now? :(

Well I've used Premiere Pro for a while, self taught but I thought it was fairly simple. Google help has always filled in the gaps when needed. Enough tutorials out there. The beauty of the "suite" is the integration into the other programs.

Guest Stevie_K

"The serial numbers below should only be used by customers who legitimately purchased CS2 or Acrobat 7 and need to maintain their current use of these products."

You are all pirates...

Reported.

J/K ;)

HA! :D

Someone has a sense of humour.

Has anyone here used Adobe Premiere Pro before? Is it difficult to learn?

It's fairly easy, but you can't do much effects by itself (nor are you supposed to but you can)..