Sign in to follow this  
Typhoon101

Do you own any rare CNC items?

This post on the official CNC facebook page got me thinking do you guys own any special/rare CNC items?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151349067652290&set=a.10151341364787290.495132.85805997289&type=1&theater

Me? Not really special edition of generals, and Red Alert 3 other than that nothing! I'd like a big huge detailed model of the Boomer submarine from RA2 in my room though!

yuri__s_boomer_attack_submarine_by_datma

RA3 Premier Edition and everything in it. Wouldn't mind a TS Platinum or RA2 Collector's edition :P

I have my own little tesla man like the one in the image above sitting on my computer. :)

RA3 Premier Edition and everything in it. Wouldn't mind a TS Platinum or RA2 Collector's edition :P

TS Platinum Editions and RA2 Collectors Edition are hard to find these days.

I've amassed all sorts of C&C stuff over the years, extra copies of the games, pins, posters, shirts, mousepads etc.... a majority of it has been given away through various contest and promotions. Should have probably kept some stuff for myself I guess, but it wasn't really mine to keep. I guess the shirt pictured below is rather rare (for now) though ;)....

TwNYe7M.jpg

Oh yeah, just remembered two of my posters from gaming magazines - an RA2 poster with a render that does not exist on the Internet completely and a TW cover poster.