Plok

Red Alert 3 Uprising Valentine's Video Collection

Since I like archiving old C&C stuff, and Valentine's is getting closer, here are all the links to the RA3 Uprising Valentine's promo videos from 2009. Wonder how these never got mentioned on the site...

Brenda Snow:

Dasha Fedorovich:

Eva McKenna:

Commander Hill:

Lydia Winters:

Takara Sato:

Note to moderators: Don't even attempt to embed these. I've learned posts have a 5 video limit the hard way.

Note to moderators: Don't even attempt to embed these. I've learned posts have a 5 video limit the hard way.

I wouldn't even try embedding more than three. Not because of any limits, but because it looks messy with that many. Embedding 18 videos would be quite excessive.

Spoiler tags would make everything look more clean, but they can't bypass the limit. :P

I remember these. Clever marketing. My favourite one is below..... the thumbs up at the end makes me laugh.

I don't remember them being featured on the official site at the time. Or on CNCNZ for that matter :P Stumbled upon them more than a year ago while randoming through Youtube

I don't remember them being featured on the official site at the time. Or on CNCNZ for that matter :P Stumbled upon them more than a year ago while randoming through Youtube

They never posted them on the official site, they were specially made to look like no one from EA put them there. But we covered the news, didn't exactly "feature" them though http://forums.cncnz.com/topic/11431-valentines-day-messages-from-the-ladies-of-ra3-uprising/