Sonic

Best Fictional Presidents - Michael Dugan in Red Alert 2

In honour of the President's Day in the good old United States of America, IGN has posted a list of The Best Fictional Presidents from different games, TV shows and movies. Just because they don't exist in real life doesn't mean they can't be honoured. And the Command & Conquer reference is that President Michael Dugan from Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge has been included.

KaSh4mi.jpg

Out of all of the fake presidential events, President Dugan presided over the greatest fictional crisis of all time: An invasion of the United States. Although it doesn't seem like Dugan is all that great of a president, (seriously, how did they not see the thousands of blimps armed with explosives?) but in the end, he gets the job done. Sad to see after all that, Dugan wasn't even awarded a second term. In retrospect he probably should have kept a Chronosphere or two lying around somewhere.

You can check out the full list right here. Thanks to lkRaven from our forums for the news tip.

No matter what else he has done or will do, Ray Wise will always be President Dugan in my mind.

No matter what else he has done or will do, Ray Wise will always be President Dugan in my mind.

agree! and he is "the devil" remember??

awesome!! love this guy!!

Edited by keithktam

Schmeh. He's nothing compared to President Ackerman/JJ Jameson/JK Simmons.

Schmeh. He's nothing compared to President Ackerman/JJ Jameson/JK Simmons.

oh yeah, now you mention it!! but I still stick to "the devil"!!! :)