Sign in to follow this  
rohan6612

So no usa in this and more things cnc generals 2 (command and conquer 2013)

hello i am new to the forums and i was wondering people talked about cnc generals 2 wich was later called cnc 2013 they talked about china i think and the GLA but i havent heard anything about america.

America is my favorite nation in all games and its even my favorite nation in rl opninions

there have been talks about the game getting single player because people didnt liked multiplayer only

and there also have been talks about the european Union faction what? why i mean the nation that has actually won the war against terror was america european Union was just a supporting faction and most europeans have horrible accents when they speak english.

some people say that the game might be pulled back due to negative reactions about free to play.

i dont understand it though i have the ultimate collection that should give you early acces i think in late 2013. the game looks cool high graphics well i dont think this whould be free play such high deff gaming

for free? command and conquer tiberian aliance was a 2d game i think those are for free but a game like this. last thing the aircrafts look amazing i loved aircrafts since the first generals i hope there is gonna be a support bomber too like the ac130 (command and conquer version) harbinger gun ship

instead of 2 posible firing weapons 3

have a nice day

Edited by rohan6612

they talked about china i think and the GLA but i havent heard anything about america.

America is my favorite nation in all games

There have been hints towards more possible factions at a later date. Just because America isn't in the first three doesn't necessarily mean it won't make an appearance. Wait and see.

and most europeans have horrible accents when they speak english.

And many Europeans think the same way about American accents. Making a statement like that isn't going to win you too many friends on an international forum...

There have been hints towards more possible factions at a later date. Just because America isn't in the first three doesn't necessarily mean it won't make an appearance. Wait and see.

And many Europeans think the same way about American accents. Making a statement like that isn't going to win you too many friends on an international forum...

you are right about accents

aircrafthello i am new to the forums and i was wondering people talked about cnc generals 2 wich was later called cnc 2013 they talked about china i think and the GLA but i havent heard anything about america.

America is my favorite nation in all games and its even my favorite nation in rl opninions

there have been talks about the game getting single player because people didnt liked multiplayer only

and there also have been talks about the european Union faction what? why i mean the nation that has actually won the war against terror was america european Union was just a supporting faction and most europeans have horrible accents when they speak english.

some people say that the game might be pulled back due to negative reactions about free to play.

The game will have 3 faction at launch, EU, GLA and the APA. Early details available here http://www.cncnz.com/games/command-conquer-free/factions/#.USdYblfcA7o

You will have skirmish mode and multiplayer right from the start. Any single player content is to decided on later.

i dont understand it though i have the ultimate collection that should give you early acces i think in late 2013. the game looks cool high graphics well i dont think this whould be free play such high deff gaming

for free?

Yes you will get all the power of the Frostbite 2 engine in new C&C for free. Beta access for TUC buyers should come in early/mid 2013.