Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Super HD Command & Conquer - Free to Play Screenshots

We all know the new Command & Conquer is going to be one of the best looking games to release this year. The power of the Frostbite 2.0 engine is really impressive, but what you may not have seen in the gameplay videos and HD screenshots released so far are all the details that individual units, structures and the environments have. See what you have been missing in these "super HD" screenshots. We have 5 previously released screenshots here, but these ones measure in at a massive 6864px x 3862px and are around 5 MB each!

thumb_028_screen.jpg thumb_018_screen.jpg thumb_020_screen.jpg

thumb_025_screen.jpg thumb_023_screen.jpg

These screenshots are so large that our Gallery software couldn't handle them, so you won't see them there. The majority of players won't actually be playing the game at resolutions like this, but its damn cool to see them and know what this game is capable of in terms of visual quality.

Note: If you want to share these screenshots around, we encourage you to do so, but we kindly ask that you do not link directly to the files on our server. Please mirror them on some alternative hosting.

those details if they make it to the actual release product, is going to be super crazy stupity level epicness :P

i dont htink i will win any game, i will just stand and watch the graphic details :D

Edited by Johnnyxp64

I'd rather see actual ingame screenshots with the GUI and such, not staged screenies.

They do look nice though. :)

I'd rather see actual ingame screenshots with the GUI and such, not staged screenies.

The in game UI probably isn't finished yet. In the version we played in December 2012 it was just place-holder stuff. You can sort of see it in this photo....

002.jpg

@sonic any other images like this to share? and if yes can you post a link for a media library or something?

Dell computers with good monitors = not 1080p monitors.

Sure the screenshot is great, even with Zee Hypnotist on the right trying it out.

Sure the screenshot is great, even with Zee Hypnotist on the right trying it out.

Photograph.

@sonic any other images like this to share? and if yes can you post a link for a media library or something?

What images? the super HD screenshots or summit photos?

the summit photos....

Edited by Johnnyxp64