Sign in to follow this  
PurpleGaga27

Real Chinese C&C Legos?

Not sure if this was posted before but I found something interesting.

CNC-Saga posted this photo in their Facebook page last week:

551493_10151536277632290_821148280_n.jpg

All other related photos can be found here:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151536277472290.1073741831.85805997289&type=1

They claim that China did make C&C Legos. But wait a minute, EA would never accept the fact that any country can make Legos coming from C&C without a license deal. Some other game franchises did.

My guess is they are not licensed by EA, it also looks like they are not official Lego products either. Everything in China is ripped off, stolen, and unlicensed. Its no surprise really.

Everything Sonic just said I would have said had he not said it first. In other words, ditto.

The company that made those brands itself as Kazi Blocks, ripp-off style indeed. The "LEGO" bricks they make are crappy versions, and yes I have a few older army style Kazi sets at home just for the heck of it (just to stock up on cheap greenish colors). Though the actual Kazi bricks are of ok quality and interlock well with the original LEGO bricks, unlike most knock offs.

It's worth noting that instead of a 15 dollar original LEGO set, a person could get about 3 or 4 Kazi sets of the same box size with a somewhat larger piece count.

Their minifigures are crap compared to LEGO's figs though (quality wise).

CNC-Saga posted this photo in their Facebook page last week:

Can someone please tell me what the hell is the bottom left set supposed to be?

From what I saw, there's an Allied Future Tank and Gyrocopter, and a Soviet Hammer Tank and Tesla Tank.

I'll try to get my hands on a set or two if I ever see them in random shops around here (Kazi sets have a nack for popping up over here)... heck, I could actually use those Allied and Soviet logo stickers for numerous LEGO builds.

a Soviet Hammer Tank

Too weird for a Hammer tank. Besides, a Hammer tank has its cannon to the side and isn't a wheeled APC-like thing. My guess is that this is some abomination of the Multigunner IFV (notice the "Infantry Cars" tag to the bottom right of the box) and the Tsunami tank with a Soviet scheme and insignia. WTF, China?

The thing that puzzles me most is why do certain Allied units have Soviet markings and vice versa with soviet units with allied colors? Then again... Kazi "designers" most likely don't give a ****, they're in it for some fast cash anyway. Also a fun fact, Kazi military sets, whatever theme they are, always tend to have most bricks in that dark green color.

Edited by AZ-Stalker

oo weird for a Hammer tank. Besides, a Hammer tank has its cannon to the side and isn't a wheeled APC-like thing. My guess is that this is some abomination of the Multigunner IFV (notice the "Infantry Cars" tag to the bottom right of the box) and the Tsunami tank with a Soviet scheme and insignia. WTF, China?

From my first perspective on that unit, I thought the Hammer Tank looked more like Yuri's Lasher Tank because of the wheels.

• Upvote 1

Although the Kazi version has assymetrical treads, that's actually a good observation! The cannon and narrow shape match, but the Lasher doesn't have a stylized front.

ra03_lasher2.jpg

Accuracy is probably not a high priority with them. Some knock offs are made as close as possible to the originals, but many Chinese copies don't even try.

They probably made a generic tank design and slapped a RA3 logo on it. The same tank could be repackaged for other games as well, whatever will sell more of their lead plastic junk.

I saw the words "real" and "chinese" used in the topic title together.

I laughed.

Those designs look really good, though. Note that I'm not too familiar with the RA3 units... but overall, that looks like one kickass LEGO tesla tank design.

Well, they're really Chinese, if anything :P