Plok

CnCSaga Fan Creation Competition Starts

The French site CnCSaga.com has started the first in a series of monthly fan creation competitions. The goal is to make any form of fan art - graphic, costume, video, fanfic etc.) to win a unique Lego minifig - this month, it's Kane with a green Tiberium crystal. Although the competitions will have a topic for each month, you are free to do any topic you please throughout May.

2OGqIbv.jpg

The rules are as follows:

• One cannot win two months in a row
  • One must be the author of the work
  • Stick to the C&C universe
  • Administrators are not allowed to participate
  • The winning creations will be determined by a panel of representatives from large sections of the fan creations [We need a proper translation for this]
  • All fan creations posted on CnCSaga automatically participate in the competition (unless otherwise requested)
  • The creations will be judged between each other on originality, aesthetics and overall work spent

You can find more information (in French) and apply for the competition here.

Now if I didn't have one heck of a backlog for Stripodrom, requests for friends and school issues, I'd surely participate in this month's competition :(

I think the poster you see here, the majority portion of it, is made by my local interior design/furniture company: G.O.D

just a guess.