Hi guys, I have a little problem with TheGunRun's mod called "Retarded 2.7"

Mod is REALLY AWESOME, but I have couple questions:

1. Does brutal AI cheat and break in-game mechanics just like in unmodded game? (The nod AI could use catalyst missile right into your Refinery without even seeing it, getting double-the-amount of resources, no fog-of-war etc.)
  2. I'd like to change the way Avatar Warmechs come out, how can I edit them to come out with FULL upgrades? Just that no other change :) If this is not possible I would use version 2.8 but there Avatar Warmechs require a newly added structure to be built. But how can I change it in a way so It does not require that building to be built since AI cannot build them.

Thanks for all the replies

The only way to change the mod is to contact the creator of that mod and ask him for the mod's source files.

All modder should provide the source files since it is so hard to extract what you need to change them.

The GunRun probably had retired modding C&C, but I think if you have any remaining questions, you can try contacting him in Skype and/or Twitter.

Thanks for replies folks :)

But what about the AI cheating? If I set it to Hard (Not Brutal ;) ) Balanced, is it still going to magically see everything and generating stuff from nowhere or every single player is going to obey the game mechanics?

Is there any 100% Fair AI mods out there?

Edited by heyjude