Sign in to follow this  
omar

Help Needed

hi i am new at modding i started modding from less than 10 days and the other days was just by changing units properties and tech level of building and with a dismay i noticed that all for yuri's revenge files are not existed even the rules Ini was not existed i didnt know how did the game worked after a while i download some files but i also noticed that the expandmdo1 not existed too for that i couldnt patch the game and also ares not working due to that it say the main executable stopped working and i made the syring and the gamemd exe the same compatibility mode i need all the files for yuri's revenge also after some days i tried to change the properties for building like tech levels and i made some cilivans hit lasers and made phsychic beacon and phsychic amplifier available and it worked i was surprised because i was very new to modding and then i tried to clone superweapons and then adding countries but i still try to make these work so guys i need all the yuri's revenge files can you post it's link i started to get bored from the brutal enemies and old units and features maybe i dont understand a lot of files due to my age i am still 11 years old so i want some one to teach me modding well can you guys send the yuri's revenge files please thanks.

Wouldn't it be easier to just reinstall? Asking people for files gives the impression you are using a cracked version of the game.

exactly when i extract the file i saw that the game exist and the taunt files and these files and i cant update to some missing files so its version 1.000 maybe i will need to download the game from another sites the good news that i can play the game the bad one that a lot of files are missing and even i cant add one unit to the game and also even the cleanup tool said "error finding game" a lot of my changes to the game fails like adding country and when i tried to clone the nuclear missile a something strange happened the nuke silo open and close every second when its is ready it open and i can use it and also fail to clone it,well i will try to download from other sites maybe that will work i have a question does the version of the game affect modding ?

another thing when i use map editor it says red alert not installed correctly maybe i will need to download the game third time i will try this guys.

thanks for advice.

i download some INI files recently here are those i downloaded

aimd

coopcampmd

evamd

mapselmd

mpbattlemd

mpfreeforallmd

mpmwmd

mpteammd

Rulesmd

my rulesmd is a fresh copy made the phsychic beacon and phsychic amplifier work and control the enemy and made the game works better

soundmd

thememd

urbannmd

artmd

i think its very important i am new modding

creditsmd

keyboardmd

missionmd

mycoopmd

mpmeatmd

mpnavalmd

mpunholymd

temperatedmd

uimd

battlemd

desertmd

lunarmd

mpduel

mpmodes

mpsiegemd

rmgmd

snowmd

urbanmd

and the expandmd01 not exist in the game

maybe i will need to download the game from another sites

In other words you are using a cracked version. The best way to ensure your game will work is to buy a legal copy.

well i have tried yuri's revenge that time i was in a younger age that time it wasn't a cracked version and it never get an internal error like it happen now

i remember a yuri's revenge game when i was in younger ages that time i had to setup it and also it doesnt get an internal error like it happen sometimes now.

and the map editor worked great without any problems with the game i will remember when i downloaded it.

i will try to download that one with the setup thanks again guys but as i said does the version of the game affect modding ?

Geez man... You can buy RA 2 with expansion set for 5$ without any "Internal Errors". I had same problem around 2003 when i get an "barely-legal" (how my friend used to call cracked version) copy. I belive in Egypt You have E-Bay or any similar shop to that.

P.S. Next time read the forum rules :)

oh okay sorry if i made something anonymous but i said that i just want the files of the include the expandmd01

I don't know how does it in Your country, but in most of highly-civilised states downloading non-free applications is illegal. Consider this...

^ This could be considered quite offensive. Omar, I would start with Tiberian Dawn or Red Alert as they are free and supported by cncnet.

^ This could be considered quite offensive. Omar, I would start with Tiberian Dawn or Red Alert as they are free and supported by cncnet.

It totally depends on attitude of @omar, who commits to break a law of "intellectual property", because it is acceptable in his state, or he agrees to international law of "intellectual property" and he knows he does wrong.

It's up to him...

P.S. There's a difference between social permission to commit thieft and knowledge of misconduct.

firstly of all i am still 11 years old kid i said that so law and something like this i might not understand i thought firstly its free so thanks at all and especially for you traymen thanks for making me attention for these things.

at all my modding starts to be more better bit by bit i can add units now thanks guys