Sign in to follow this  
zunnie

UltraAOW Double Points Weekend: May 31st - 3rd June

http://www.ultraaow.com - Visit our Website

UltraAOW Double Points
In the Double Points Weekend everything you damage and blowup will grant you twice the original points.
Use this special weekend to boost your Rank and get closer to June's 1st place Prize: Unreal Tournament Complete Series Pack with all Unreal Tournament games on Steam.
201306_the_prize_unrealcomplete.png

When?
The first Weekend of June, Friday the 31st of May till Monday morning the 3rd of June.

TT 4.0 Update is Required
The Tiberian Technologies Update 4.0 for Renegade is required to play on the server.
You can download it on their official website if you do not already have it.
It adds lots of extra's, anti-cheat and a ingame automatic map-downloader, awesome stuff!

Active Server Plugins
Of course the server will run our own mpf_newmaps.dll plugin which adds additional functionality to the server such as Veterancy and Special Crates & Power-ups.
Other plugins running on the server are for example the Team Donate and FirstBlood.
For a full list of modifications and adjustments please visit our Website. (changelog)

Maprotation
Tech_City Sunken SeasideCanyon FortressLol
Hangmans_Canyon City2Fly DOM_Tutorial Complex_SB
Dusk Epocilation Whoreglass MPF_Menara
Grotto Nova MPF_Walls_Flying MPF_Islands
MPF_Mesa Country_Meadow Fjords Underpass
Quick_Draw Forgotten_Town City3 Esco_Island
Bridge_Control Hon_Dom Mediterranean Air
Winter_Field Tib_Field Temple SnowLol
AlpineDay Siege SeasideSunset Crevasse
Niagra Oasis_Fly AlpineNight Installation
Blaat RiverValley City2Lol Node_War
Conquest_Island Bio River_Canyon DesertTunnels
Country_Side Carriers Mars Worthy_Classic
Dockside GlacierTS The_Moon LittleHillRumble2
TCW_Demo Silent_Dawn Urban_Rush Deth_River
MPF_Snipers Mosque High_Altitude TiberiumRedux
Pacific Dawn_Raid Cairo Clan420z
DomesV2 Killer_Cove Last_Stand Plunder_Valley
Woodland TheCanyon HauntedLol Lava
Ocean_View BasinTS Night0X Tropical2
Battleground Aftermath Carnage Wasteland
ArcticXP Permafrost Sidewinder Arid
Tib_Pit_3 Big_Walls BunkersTS Snow_Warfare
Gigantomachy High_Noon_21 Tobruk BattleCreek
Fortress2k4 Death_Village

Mappack is Available
You could download our Mappack before joining the server. This ensures you have all the maps already.
Then you will not experience any ingame download dialogs which may take long if you have a slow(er) connection.
All you do is click Next, Next, wait for it to install the maps and then you're done and ready to join.

Game Prize
This month's Game Prize is the Unreal Tournament Complete Series Pack on Steam.
The person ranked first on our server at the end of June will receive this into their Steam Account as a gift.
201306_the_prize_unrealcomplete.png

Thanks
Thanks people for reading this and maybe joining up this upcoming Friday the 31st of May.
Please feel free to spread this news around a bit to attract more people and let's see if we can have some fun the Weekend it lasts.

Teaser Video by Bazil, Kenz3001 and Mauler

//Greetz the MPF UltraAOW Team Edited by MPFzunnie

I don't suggest playing on MPF UltraAOW to anyone. MPF will randomly ban you for "being too good" or "cheating" without proof (which they explicitly state). Then, when you make a ban thread about it on their forums they immediately close it and they start trolling you when you mention it here on the Renegade community forums.

They'll ignore your videos of you playing really well and ignore any pleas to show your innocence. Then they start ignoring the discussion completely. One of their admins, MDK@ENGLAND, who's banned from the Renegade community forums made some YouTube comments (which he later deleted) accusing me of having a "100.5 KD" playing against snipers. He also stated MPF has Fraps recordings/videos of me playing on their server, yet they don't want to show them EVEN after repeatedly asking for them.

Even if you're an outstanding community member like me who's been beta testing scripts 4.0 since May 2011, has caught tons of cheaters and made the most server plugins (some of them like one making it cost to refill RUNNING on their server).

Play on Jelly Marathon instead where moderators don't randomly ban people without proof.

• Downvote 1

Wow, that's a serious accusation. I've never seen you cheat (then again, we didn't have much contact in Renegade-based mods), but also, I've never seen the MPF team do anything wrong.

• Upvote 1

Lmao that guy is trolling me everywhere because of his ban.

Not so sure if he's trolling...

That's not trolling, it's asking a community to be mature and if they can't informing players a community isn't mature and it might be better to play somewhere else.

Whatever it is, it would probably be best you sort this out between yourselves and not bring a conflict to CNCNZ.com.

They don't want to resolve it thus I'm warning players that you can expect to get randomly banned when you play on their server.