adityars

Command and Conquer HTML5 (browser version) - 0.7.7 released

This is really, really bizarre information, by the way, because my tests showed a medium tank (400 HP) to be damaged to 50% (or 1/3rd, not sure) after a direct hit from a nuke. This totally doesn't stroke with this info, meaning it probably once again boils down to the mysterious spread logics -_-

I guess I have to be resigned to keeping my version close to the original but never being able to recreate the original game exactly...

I'll see about tweaking the nuke to use different damage and warheads for single player and multiplayer... That should be good enough for now :)

I found a bug. :D

When clicking the building icon to place it down, and after that your MCV just get destroyed, you still can place it down.

And maybe this one is just for me, but... infantry seems gliched, take a look at the screenshot

QlFtVhN.png

Using Iceweasel 17.0.7, which is actually just Firefox 17 from Debian repositories.

I found a bug. :D

When clicking the building icon to place it down, and after that your MCV just get destroyed, you still can place it down.

And maybe this one is just for me, but... infantry seems gliched, take a look at the screenshot

QlFtVhN.png

Using Iceweasel 17.0.7, which is actually just Firefox 17 from Debian repositories.

It works on other browsers and os's... So this is specific to to IceWeasel... You might need to report it on their bugtracker and see if they can point out a patch, or give me feedback on what I need to do different....

The MCV bug is something I can definitely patch :)

The chance of any bug occurring in Iceweasel but not Firefox is extremely low. It might be a Linux + Firefox/Iceweasel issue, but that is fairly unlikely too.

Several people with firefox, including me have tried it and not had any problems (across win7, MacOS Lion and Ubuntu) ...

This might be some kind of quirky graphic driver/card issue, however I have no way of replicating the problem on my machine..

Can you try the game out on Google Chrome for your OS and see if the problem still occurs...

The chance of any bug occurring in Iceweasel but not Firefox is extremely low. It might be a Linux + Firefox/Iceweasel issue, but that is fairly unlikely too.

The laptop I have got a Intel HD Graphics 4000, and a NVIDIA GeForce GT630M with Optimus. I though then it would be a bug in the Intel Graphics, so I switch to the NVIDIA Card and the bug disapeared. Change back to Intel card and it disappeared too... weirdly. Anyway, thanks for the interest. :D