Sign in to follow this  
Breathe-0ut

Good ways to stay up late?

I usually play C&C or CoD, maybe chill with a documentary on animals, but it's not cutting it this time and my eyes are just having a civil war going on right now.

Well, the best way to keep yourself going through the night is postponing an obligation until the final day, and in that final day, do it in the night. ;)

But since you want to stay up late and have fun, you can try going out for a run, eating bacon to keep yourself from sleeping (works!), blasting intense music, doing an online chat with someone (preferrably from a different time zone)...

• Upvote 1

Guest Stevie_K

Drink hot coffee with loads of sugar and talk with people on teamspeak while you play something adrenaline pumped like Counter-Strike: GO, Serious Sam or Quake Live.

If I'd watch a documentary on animals after 9pm I'd instantly fall asleep regardless of coffee intake.

I often don't play games or watch a random movie before I sleep or else I'll have trouble sleeping.

Guest Rabbit

To be honest, if I can't sleep, I just stay up until I'm tired enough to sleep.

Excercise late in the evening. Your body can't go into it's cooldown phase straight away after that so you won't be able to sleep afterwards, at least not right away in any case.

Edited by AZ-Stalker

Yeah, but don't shower immediately after that.

Get up later in the day you'll have more energy in the evenings.

Its actually a bad idea to mess up your sleeping patterns.

Of course in the real world, something being a bad idea has never been much of a deterrent against people doing it anyway. ;)

• Upvote 1

Hence, I spend hours here :D

Guest Stevie_K

I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm enjoying late nights in front of the computer. It's only every once in a while I decide to get up early and enjoy the morning.

The best way to stay-up late is just keep yourself stimulated. Have an energy drink at about 9pm and you should be hitting the sack at around 3pm. Also, don't bore yourself... that's the worst you can do. Listen to some bassy, fast and exciting music when you're not doing anything particularly interesting (such as surfing the internet).

Edited by CyborgBanana

Currently watching the ashes cricket series keeps me up late. :)

Test cricket is enough to put anyone to sleep. Complete lack of excitement in that game. Any game that takes 5 days to play is ridiculous in my book.

A game that can take five days to play AND results in a draw is ridiculous. ^_^

Aww... and a real close finish too. GG pommies.

Actually I just got into a depressing argument a while ago so I won't be sleeping for weeks.

P.S. This is the greatest topic ever made in the history of any forum topic. Thank you CnCnz.

Edited by Breathe-0ut

We've got to do something about raising your standards B0.

:)

• Upvote 1