Sign in to follow this  
Plok

Who Will Be The King of Köln?

An announcement has been made on the official C&C Facebook page regarding EA's press conference prior to gamescom. During that time, on August 20th at 3 PM GMT, two C&C devs will battle it out on the latest alpha build of the upcoming Command & Conquer game to determine who will be the King of Köln: CIRE or Erhard.

AWd9Acl.jpg

The conference and the match will be broadcasted here. EA will also plug all gamescom events on its Twitch.tv profile.

Who is Erhard? Someone said in Facebook he's a Community Chieftain, and no, he does not look like Kane. :P

I thought a dev match between EA_Cire and AgmLauncher would be even more better. :P

Edited by zocom7

I thought a dev match between EA_Cire and AgmLauncher would be even more better. :P

Yeah. At least AGM has played C&C for much longer than these guys.

GO ERHARD

Guest Rabbit

Who is Erhard?

If I'm not mistaken, he's the community manager for the Tiberium Alliances side of things. Or at least he was. I'm not sure where he's at considering they dropped the staff over there.

Well, purely by C&C experience I'd have to say CIRE will be victorious but that's only a small factor that we know about. Erhard could be a sweaty try-hard when it comes to C&C: Online making up for all those lost C&C years hehe, so who knows. :P

Edited by CyborgBanana

Huh. So that's what Eric looks like :P

Not like he didn't show his face on at least 20 occassions between 2011 and now... :rolleyes:

Not like I've been paying much attention to official channels ever since Apoc left...