Sign in to follow this  
Existor

C&C Logo Font

OqkkWW1.jpg

Hello again. This time it's not a fanart or wallpaper. Here you can see slighty edited copy of the official font from Command & Conquer logo (right above this forum). Original font is Miedinger Medium, which isn't available for free, but I have recreated it via FontCreator programm. Free font for free game! This font copy includes some changes with letters and symbols, which you can see above on the banner.

http://dexistor371.deviantart.com/ar...font-396527879

And a small bonus - fully recreated from scratch C&C logo from CnCSaga.ru

Q5avz4el.png

• Upvote 3

Sweet, this should be useful for custom logos for fansites and for mods! Thanks, mate!

This is great, Existor. :thumbsup: Could you do one for a Eurostile Next font as well?

This is great, Existor. :thumbsup: Could you do one for a Eurostile Next font as well?

Eurostile font is already available for free. You can just extract it from StarCraft 2 resources. All Eurostile fonts are located here:

StarCraft II \ Mods \ Core.SC2Mod \ Base.SC2Data \ <open it with MPQ Editor> \ UI \ Fonts \ <Eurostile fonts here>

Great work with the font. Personally I can't find a use for it right now, but it's good to know its available if I need it.

We have chosen a new font for the new look CNCNZ.com that is similar to this, could always try this one too.

Eurostile font is already available for free. You can just extract it from StarCraft 2 resources. All Eurostile fonts are located here:

StarCraft II \ Mods \ Core.SC2Mod \ Base.SC2Data \ <open it with MPQ Editor> \ UI \ Fonts \ <Eurostile fonts here>

But I already have them. The one I am talking about is the one from Deus Ex: Human Revolution (an edited version of Eurostile Next font would be awesome). "Eurostile Next" differs a little from the original "Eurostile" font.

Wow, this thing has diacritics, Cyrillic lettering and some extra symbols :o Awesome!

I would like to download this as a font, but can't find the link to actually download it.

It's in the first post. It leads to Existor's deviantART page, and to the upper right you'll see a download button.