Hawaii Five-0

Masterchef Junior

Planning to watch all episodes for the 2013-2014 season:

Person of Interest

Hawaii Five-0

Masterchef Junior

Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Will be watching soon:

Digimon Fusion Wars (probably the last anime cartoon series I'll be watching)

Hotel Hell/Kitchen Nightmares

24: Live Another Day (summer 2014)

Edited by zocom7

Nothing at the moment. I've recently finished watching the 2nd season of Video Game High School (not exactly a TV show, but a webseries), while my all time favorite series are definitely Chuck, Stargate, Star Wars: The Clone Wars and a few others. But as I said, nothing at the moment. Oh, and I don't watch TV much, to be perfectly honest. Waiting for Star Wars: Rebels to come out along with the unreleased remnants of TCW's last season.

Guest Stevie_K

I used to watch Breaking Bad, but then my TV connection got cut off. Probably because I didn't bother paying for it.

Before school started I was watching Arrested Development and I got caught up with Breaking Bad a few days ago.

Legend of Korra is starting up again so I downloaded the first two episodes. Once I get some time to myself, definitely going through those :)

Dexter

Under the dome

Person of Interest

Hell on Wheels

:)

Watching nothing on TV lately, its all reruns. Watched Under the Dome the first week it was on, slow moving and kind of boring and forgot it was on the following week.

But I have been reliving all 10 seasons of Stargate SG1 in recent weeks, finished with the few episodes of season 10 and the Ark of Truth DVD movies the other night. Moving onto season 1 of Stargate Atlantis now. The Stargate franchise needs be back on TV, a new series perhaps. Even a new big budget movie would be cool.

But I have been reliving all 10 seasons of Stargate SG1 in recent weeks, finished with the few episodes of season 10 and the Ark of Truth DVD movies the other night. Moving onto season 1 of Stargate Atlantis now. The Stargate franchise needs be back on TV, a new series perhaps. Even a new big budget movie would be cool.

SG1 is on almost every day on the SciFi channel in any case, that's where I get my daily Stargate enjoyment. And I agree with what you said about SG's need to return with something new, it's also a shame the new SGU series got cut short in a very abrupt manner just when things started to get interesting.

Note: The SciFi channel has been renamed to SyFy or something like that in some regions.

Edited by AZ-Stalker

We don't have the luxury of a Sci-Fi channel in New Zealand.

Figured as much. I didn't have it either until recently an unknown miracle happened and it just showed up with my TV's new digital software.

Edited by AZ-Stalker

After watching four amazing shows last night, out of all four, I was quite stunned by the Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. premiere. An odd cast with one of them that almost has the sound of Emma Watson and the look of Jennifer Garner, and there's one actress (Chloe Benner) that even almost portray as.... Megan Fox? :o

Other shows I am to be watching for limited occasions and they seem pretty good:

The Blacklist

NCIS

NCIS: LA

Criminal Minds

Revolution

Two and a Half Men

The Big Bang Theory

Sleepy Hollow

Edited by zocom7

Avatar: Legend of Korra - Book 2: Spirits

...that's about it, I guess. Don't really watch TV, so even that is streamed online.

Last thing I was watching was HOUSE, but it was more than two years ago. Eventually I watch OFF Channel, no preferred show.

Has anybody watched Almost Human? Seems like FOX is pulling a new sci-fi series stint that looks like a mixed bag of the "remake of Total Recall", Deus Ex, Terminator and Blade Runner.

Hell yeah. Season 4's gonna be epic :D

Also watched

, if web series count. Beautiful, beautiful series. (Sadly, it seems they made the playlist exactly in the wrong order)

Bronies, scum of the Earth y'all are... they walk among us and I can't stand it. So many at my university... they reveal themselves with their brohoofs. Soon, the time will come to round them up :P *grumbles*

Legend of Korra turned out to be way less entertaining than Avatar. It's still good, but it hasn't kept my interest sadly. They seem to rush the story and don't pan out the characters as well as the original series.

I watched this gameshow called "Would I Lie to You?" a few years ago and then stumbled upon again and now it's sucking a lot of my time. I blame it for distracting me from organic chemistry work. Obviously I'm not English so I don't get some of the refence and some of what they say is unintelligable to my superior Texan ears, but it's jolly good premise. Plus, David Mitchell and Lee Mack make for hilarious back and forth.

Edited by TheBlackOut

WILTY is one of my favs at the moment on tv.

I've just discovered they're making made a second season of The Mysterious Cities of Gold. The bizarre thing about that? Season One was made a whopping thirty years ago.

I got the original series on DVD (in rather questionable quality - they had to recover the episodes from VHS tapes to make the DVDs), and so far, I'm loving what they're doing with it.

The animation (of the characters, at least) seems to be cel-shaded 3D processed to look like 2D animation, but the actual style is exactly like the original, both in character design and writing. I've only managed to find the two episodes in original French language, though. Luckily, I understand French pretty well. The English version is apparently coming in February 2014.

Has anybody watched Almost Human? Seems like ... Runner.

Hi Zocom7,

I watched last weeks the first 3 episodes and I'm enjoying it so far. I would call it a clean-minimalist-less dark Blade Runner. It makes me remember "I, Robot" and "Minority Report" too. The overall design is really cool, also the sci-fi elements within the plot(s).

They have some cool stuff to develop in their hands, I hope they don't ruin it.

I'm addicted to Girls on HBO :)I love Lena Dunham and her being so natural and down to earth! Saw her Instagram lately, Season 2 starts on January, can't wait to see it!