Sonic

Meet the New Victory Games Community Manager

It would appear that we have a new Community Manager at Victory Games for Command & Conquer. His name is Jason Kokal aka “Robosaur”. He can be considered a veteran of the franchise, having worked on many of the Command & Conquer games in recent years. Robosaur is working alongside EA_CIRE in a support role. Here is a mini-profile about Robosaur.

4svtyxq.jpg

Jason Kokal aka “Robosaur”
Community Manager

Hello everyone! I have been given the go ahead to officially introduce myself and my position as the new Community Manager for Victory Games. Some of our more hardcore community members may already know who I am from Command & Conquers trip to Gamescom this year but for everyone else I thought I would give you a bit of backstory on myself.

Who am I?
My name is Jason and I have been part of the Victory Games team for the past several years. Before joining the Victory Games team, I have been a part of EA Los Angeles for many years prior and have worked on Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars, Command & Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath, Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 and Command & Conquer 4: Tiberium Twilight. Recently, with my wide breath of C&C experience, Eric aka ‘Cire’ thought I would be an excellent fit to help him support our amazing community. I am extremely excited and elated to be given this opportunity to work more closely with our fans as well as being able to help show off Command & Conquer to the world.

How I came to love C&C
In my youth, I took an interest into PC gaming and as such would try pretty much very and any PC game I could get my hands on. It was there that I stumbled upon Command & Conquer and was hooked. I have many fond memories of playing LAN games of Red Alert and Command & Conquer with friends. I guess one could say from there that the rest is history, the Command & Conquer franchise had become engrained in my heart as fantastic games with both great stories and great gameplay and I have been following the series ever since.

My Favorite C&C is…
My favorite C&C is Red Alert 2, with Red Alert 3 being a close second (mainly due to the amount of time I worked on it). I think the story of Red Alert 2 is what makes it my favorite. I am a sucker for cheesy movies so a plot about mind-controlling communists set out on global domination was right up my alley and with Udo Kier chewing through scenery as Yuri, I was hooked. Additionally, I really enjoyed all the wacky tactics you could do to just punish people, one of my favorite being Chrono-ing enemy tanks into the ocean.

GDI or Nod?
Nod all the way. ‘Good’ guys are so boring to me, plus Flame Tanks and Black Hand are totally badass.

What can you expect from me?
Being the Community Manager for Command & Conquer is a huge honor for me and as such I aim to provide the same level of support and communication that has been provided in the past while doing my best to enhance and improve the Command & Conquer community. Eric will still be around and I will be working closely with him to grow our community as well as give me some pointers along the way. While I am new at this position, I will do my very best to make sure that I am living up to the high standards the community expects and deserves. My main goal in this position is to make sure that Victory games stays involved with our great community and to create meaningful content that will keep everyone up to date and engaged with Command & Conquer for the foreseeable future.

If you want to reach me with your ideas, questions or news hints, use our official forums (my name is "Robosaur") or drop me a line at [email protected]. Rest assured that we're reading the official forums on a daily basis - even when we don't answer every thread within three seconds.

This was originally posted on the Official C&C Site.

It would appear that we have a new Community Manager at Victory Games for Command & Conquer.

(...)

Robosaur is working alongside EA_CIRE in a support role.

Just when I got my hopes up with the title.

Robosaur is in addition to Cire. Cire will just be doing more promotional activities for the game, and be less involved with the community.,

I'm not sure if Robosaur and Cire are better than Apoc and 2Poc.

Guest Rabbit

Aaron Kaufman was by far the best community manager that this game had under EA.

But in all fairness, he is also more experienced. But still. Best CM this game ever had.