Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Command & Conquer Live Launches on TwitchTV

Command & Conquer Live is the just launched and official Command & Conquer channel on TwitchTV. It features news, questions from the fans and interviews with the development team. Plus you will be able win some prizes in contests and score some Alpha keys!

2WeYIju.jpg

C&C LIVE is our weekly community livestream that brings you the latest in Command & Conquer news & reveals. Each week, hosts Jason Savopolos & Matt Marcou answer your questions, feature gameplay, & even interview devs. Be sure to participate in chat & on Twitter for your chance to win awesome C&C prizes, including beta keys!

The livestream takes places every Wednesday at 12:00 PST so be sure to tune in, Generals!

The first livestream has already taken place, but you can watch the replay right there. Thanks to HOPE1134 for the news tip.

Finally, a sort of a channel between the players and devs -_-

Neat idea, the hosts aren't bad, it's good for a start. However, some more variety might be in order for future episodes - call me all you like, but BCPT is still very much unparred in that area.

This could be a pre-cursor to the return of the original BCPT. I wish those are the guys to host a future version of BCPT.

Edited by zocom7

Guest Rabbit

I doubt it. They're going to keep the word "live" in the title because it is a live service. There's no reason to return to BCPT just for the sake of returning to BCPT.