For the past couple of days we have been asking fans to share a photo or photos of their Command & Conquer collections on our Facebook page. All of the games, T-Shirts and other memorabilia you have amassed over the years. We know there are many long time fans of the franchise so now we want you to show us. Show us how dedicated you are. We have already shared many of the photos from other Command & Conquer fans on the CNCNZ.com Facebook page for others see. Its proven rather popular so far. Head over there and check them out.

3WkxcVk.jpg

If you have a collection you would like to share post it on our Facebook page, or just as a reply in this news thread. I'm now wondering if we can get any of the CNCNZ.com team to share their collection?

• Upvote 2

Guest Stevie_K

Is that your collection on the image?

My collection is at my parents place, which I hope they haven't touched. If possible I will bring it with me tomorrow and share a picture here.

Also, given that you're gonna look for these things and open old boxes and such, check if you find any old CDs with Tiberian Dawn files. Sometimes the stuff is altogether. If it's that the case, bring it here too, to this thread. Thx.

My collection is at my parents place, which I hope they haven't touched. If possible I will bring it with me tomorrow and share a picture here.

That would be my collection :) Well, half of it anyway. Check out the rest here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=719293901433549&set=a.355163607846582.98521.354720037890939&type=1&theater

Also, given that you're gonna look for these things and open old boxes and such, check if you find any old CDs with Tiberian Dawn files. Sometimes the stuff is altogether. If it's that the case, bring it here too, to this thread. Thx.

So if I understand correctly, some Tiberian Dawn disks have some extra official missions and you want to collect them all?

Here's a few more shots of my collection. ^_^

iFnuzXU.jpg

5SO7fOI.jpg

vQeeI20.jpg

GbY4fTY.jpg

dMdk7XY.jpg

The eagle eyed people on this forum may have seen that there is a disc in my collection labelled "Are You Ready and Alert?" I got this disc with one of my box set purchases and on it is a whole bunch of Red Alert 1 maps, mods, strategies, cheats and tips. It was pretty cool.

One day I'll get round to copying the stuff from the disc and sharing. :P

I don't have any C&C merchandise, just the games, but I'm quite pleased with my collection. Red Alert 1 doesn't have its own box, it shares with RA2. Also I used to own Tiberian Dawn on PS1, but sold it years ago. And the reason I have two copies of The First Decade, is that because that way I can play Yuri's Revenge LAN with my brother.

q4dx.jpg

So if I understand correctly, some Tiberian Dawn disks have some extra official missions and you want to collect them all?

Hmm, I'm looking for FAN MADE single player missions.

Sometimes they were available on non-official CDs, sometimes on a personal CD, which a person would store with the original game and etc.

Guest Stevie_K

Hmm, I'm looking for FAN MADE single player missions.

Sometimes they were available on non-official CDs, sometimes on a personal CD, which a person would store with the original game and etc.

I don't expect there to be anything of that kind within my humble collection sadly.

That would be my collection :) Well, half of it anyway. Check out the rest here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=719293901433549&set=a.355163607846582.98521.354720037890939&type=1&theater

Yes I am indeed jalous! I believe that is the most complete collection I've seen to date.

No, not mine. It could take awhile if I were to post a photo. There is a lot of stuff collected over the years. I doubt I'd get everything in a photo anyway, Most of its packed and stored away.

Hey a little Tesla trooper I have one just like it sitting on my computer. :D

I should really take some new pics of my collection, heh.

Guest Stevie_K

Here we go! It's not much but it's something.

llh5.png

For some reason Generals was missing (think I lend it out to someone).

Man I miss the days where games came in cardboard boxes :)

Edit: Forgot to say that the PS1 C&C has never actually been opened (see I didn't own a PS1, but I couldn't help myself buying the game for it in case I actually got one some day).

Edited by Stevie_K

This is a pic from 2011 of my collection:

collection_nyerguds_20110216_legend.jpg

I got some more recent additions and goodies that aren't in the pic though:

-The C&C1 soundtrack CD

-The Tiberian Sun-themed [[TAM]] single "Two Tribes"

cnc1_soundtrack.png

-My A3 C&C Generals poster from a magazine (and the magazine itself, showing a nice tank)

generals_deluxe.jpg

-My C&C Generals T-shirt

generals-tshirt.jpg

-The Tiberium Wars poster on my wall

poster_sm.png

A bit humble, but each game has a little story to it...

- C&C Red Strike - bought through eBay in 2008 for $1 (minus shipment)

- C&C Red Alert 3 Premier Edition - bought this for my dad (an avid RA2 player at the time) for his birthday a few days after the game was released (strangely, I couldn't find a regular edition!). The game disc was permanently damaged (I blame the box design) before we found out that the game doesn't need the disc to run -.-"

- C&C 3 Tiberium Wars - got for my birthday in 2007, Croatian cover and manual. Signs of wearing are obvious ;)

- C&C 3 Kane's Wrath - bought online a few months ago on a Croatian auction site dirt cheap. UK cover and manual, imported from Serbia or Montenegro.

- C&C Red Alert 2 poster - got in a magazine (which rated RA2 with 89% because it was "too much like TS!?"), this render is never shown fully on the Internet

- C&C 3 Tiberium Wars poster - from the same mag

hSBfziP.jpg

BtAKZS2.jpg

Edited by Plokite_Wolf

Thought I would post a photo of mine. This is by no means all of it. There are various shirts, posters and other stuff that's all packed away. So they are not shown in this photo obviously.

The RA3, Kane's Wrath and Ultimate Collection boxes are signed by the devs.

iIxFv9m.jpg

I wasn't quite certain you had mentioned this earlier Sonic. ;)

As for me, having recycled all of my purchased C&C boxes, the only ones I got left are the cover CDs of RA, RA2, Tsun and Dune 2000.

Right! I guess I also have these memorabilia...

The lanyard and VIP pass of CommandCom:

Tx0WhNO.jpg

The 8gb flash drive we all got, containing about a gigabyte of promotional material (mostly wallpapers)

MFwZf8T.jpg

Oh, and I got these paper wallet things, too. Don't have pictures of those though.