PurpleGaga27

Free giveaway on promotional game(s) -- post them here

A game remake that was $35? Too decent for a Black Friday gaming deal.

Still the best holiday deal ever was a free Left 4 Dead 2 game from Valve on Christmas Day 2013.

Full Throttle Remastered free for 46 more hours as part of GOG's Winter sale: https://www.gog.com/

Epic Games ain't kidding around. Subnautica is the first free game in the Epic Games store until Christmas. Expect more Unreal and Unity games to be in this list for 2019.

And on the same day, Super Meat Boy is free to download at the Epic Game Store for 2 weeks.

What Remains of Edith Finch is free on the Epic Games Store for 2 weeks.

Also A Story About My Uncle is free in the Humble Bumble Store for a limited time.

Edited by PurpleGaga27

Blast Zone! Tournament is temporarily free to get in Steam as an early access game until Jan. 16.

Double game freebies today. Distrant Deluxe Edition is free to download at GOG.com for 48 hrs, while The Jackbox Party Pack (5 games) is free to get in the Epic Games Store for 2 weeks.

Actually it's a triple game freebie today, I forgot to mention Deponia: The Complete Journey is free to get in the Humble Bundle store for 2 days.

Endless Space Collection is free to get on Steam if only you signed up in the Games2gether platform and sync your Steam account to the site: https://www.pcgamer.com/endless-space-2-is-free-for-the-weekend-the-original-is-free-to-keep/

Edited by PurpleGaga27

Axiom Verge is free in the Epic Games Store for 2 weeks. Not your ordinary retro NES game.

Thimbleweed Park is free at the Epic Games Store for 2 weeks.

Want to make slime? Slime Rancher is free at Epic Games Store for 2 weeks.

For an exception to this promo free games list, Estranged: Act I and II (indie HL2 mods) are free to download on Steam whereas Act II is in early access.

Oxenfree is free at the Epic Games Store for 2 weeks for those who haven't got that game.

Morrowind (Elder Scrolls III) is free for today only via Bethesda's cloud app: https://www.pcgamer.com/morrowind-is-free-for-the-day-to-mark-the-elder-scrolls-25th-anniversary

Edited by PurpleGaga27

Heh, the code doesn't work. Bethesda is getting blasted by all of their fans for screwing up yet again.

On 25/03/2019 at 12:28 PM, Nmenth said:

Heh, the code doesn't work. Bethesda is getting blasted by all of their fans for screwing up yet again.

I believe Bethesda might have set a limited amount of codes entered for the promo and I was lucky to have it anyway. The good news though they extended the promo to March 31st with the same code.

They extended it because they screwed up and the code didn't work until the day was nearly over.