PurpleGaga27

Free giveaway on promotional game(s) -- post them here

Either way, I'm happy I got it outside of their initial date.

The Witness is now free at the Epic Games store for 2 weeks.

World of Goo is now free at the Epic Games store for 2 weeks.

Divide By Sheep is free to download on Steam until May 13th: https://store.steampowered.com/app/252130/Divide_By_Sheep/

This is an interesting giveaway, you choose any one Indie game and you'll get that for free with a coupon code: https://www.indiegamebundles.com/greenmangaming-free-game-giveaway/

Oppaidius Summer Trouble is free to get in IndieGala for a limited time. However it's a mature game due to sex appeal.

Stories Untold is free at the Epic Games Store for 2 weeks. Also Ubisoft is giving away Steep for free until May 22nd.

Grid 2 is again free on Steam but only for 24 hours. Also... The Sims 4 (standard edition without DLCs) is free in Origin for a limited time.

Double freebie today, Jalopy is free in the Humble Bundle store and Rime is free in the Epic Games store for a week.

Edited by PurpleGaga27

City of Brass is free at the Epic Games store for a week. Obduction is free in GOG.com for 48 hours.

Alan Wake and For Honor are free to get at the Epic Games Store for a week. Both of them were major titles.

Syndicate PlusSyndicate Wars and both Ultima Underworld games are available for free off GOG and I believe Origin until 3 September.