Sign in to follow this  
Luk3us

TD VS RA

TD VS RA  

28 members have voted

1. 1.

• Red Alert Rocks!
    • Tiberian Dawn or The Orignal Command and Conquer ROCKS!
    • They're both good. (I have no opinion.)

i think tiberian sun is better than ra

oh come on people... it's the same storyline! :wink:

It is, but think of it like Star Wars

The fist threecould be taken as their own story, the second three could be their own story, or they could both be merged to make one big happy family.

me too.

lotta Star Wars fan here.

And i'm going to get Knights of the Old Republic 2: the price just dropped a bit at a nearby store, so i'm going to get it

KoTOR II is good, I just got it a few days ago. It kinda lags though, makesure that you system spec qualify and all that. You should also get Empire at War. Star Wars RTS.

As of yesterday, my comp is 768 RAM and newest graphics system available from Dell/Microsoft. :D

For some?!

Thats pretty good, considering the cost of upgrading to the cost of originally buying the comp with 1 gig.

i say that because i cant afford 2 upgrade :cry:

I cant help you there. :(

But I could be mean and say thats its not or problem, its yours :wink:

Lol, just kidding.

I played red alert first and loved it. But I played TD right after on the N64 and it blew me away. To this day it is still my 2nd favorite cnc game next to generals and its a close 2nd. The only music i like in RA was hell march but i liked all the songs in TD. And the sides were just cooler to me.

The music in RA and TD was awesome! I liked the other music too, but these two just blew me away. First C&C song I ever heard was Act on Instinct on the Sega Saturn.

C&C was classic. The music was atmospheric, the weapons and tanks were cool, there was tiberium, and the FMVs were really classy.

is, is, are, is, are.

Please don't talk about C&C1 in the past tense. It STILL rocks :P

Voted for TD because it got better music and the game is more balance unlike RA1. Soviet have the strongest tank, turrets and infantry, not to mention their air are quite superior than allies. Poor allies back then... :(

I can't believe 7 noobs voted for both. Pff... RA > All

Please try to pay attention to post dates. I'll let this slid since you're actually on the topic.

Sorry about that, just that this thread is kinda the 2nd topic from what i m trying to search and look interesting in some way so i posted something but didn't notice that i m actually grave digging.