We see you're using an ad blocker of some kind. And hey, that's okay! Some of us do, too! We just want you to know
that we don't use conventional spammy ads at CNCNZ.com. We only link to our own internal projects, or other sites
within the Command & Conquer community! Who knows, you might see a mod or download you like! Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  

Discovert Operations for Tiberian Dawn - Mission Pack/Campaign

As I promised, the other part of my old-school missions.

I built the maps between end of the 90s and mid 2000. I originally planned two campaigns, one for Nod and one for GDI, but I melted them together. Now you are green, they are red, like in my Red Alert Campaign.

I set my focus on building detailed landscapes and detailled scripting (as detailled as possible in TD).

There are still some minor bugs I failed to solve, so reinforcements don't arrive proper or AI may not start production/autocreate or his tanks stay at base instead of attacking in some cases.

Good luck, Commander!

- 17 Singleplayer Missions

- 1? Multiplayer Maps

- some MP maps come with a skirmish AI having a base and building units

See http://cnc-comm.com/community/index.php?topic=3079.0

Edited by Aasfresser

I got it.

Eventually it will be featured in the huge collection (for those arriving now, see my signature).

If not all, most of it, as far as I noted observing the maps.

One curiosity: About when did you make the snow maps?

In the same time period I changed the player color to green. originally that was a temperate map I converted to the snow theater when I updated Discovert Ops to C&C 1.06c. why you ask?

I wanted to confirm my perception (that the snow theater is a recent thing in TD).