Sign in to follow this  
v13dweller

Internal Error

I frequently get an internal error when playing on Xwis online that brings the error code of 0064576D.

There is no info on this error code anywhere that I can find.

Help would be appreciated, as the Xwis forums are never helpful.

Edited by v13dweller

When exactly does this error occur?

The only answer I can give is when playing Xwis Online with friends, I never get Internal errors or any kind of error for that matter in offline play, other than that, I don't know.

Does the error occur when you first see your MCV, when something moves, when you eat a ham sandwich in front of the PC...?

It just seems to occur randomly during a match, often mid way through, and I do occasionly eat ham sandwiches in front of my PC while playing, but I doubt this is a likely cause.

Edited by v13dweller

If it's random, then it might be that it's because all other people use the game version downloaded from XWIS (which, as I hear, misses patch.mix). Try using CnCNet instead.

Well, then, you'd better turn to CnCNet. It can be installed and configured painlessly, and works fine with the freeware Tiberian Sun downloads from EA and CnC-Comm.

So, I just go to that link, then download cncnet5 then throw it into my game folder and it works? GIves me a "Failed to initialize please reinstall"

I also tried cncnet4 but I got a "Failed to launch game.exe"

Edited by v13dweller