Where can I find a full version of this game with the singeplayer and movies?

I have been searching various locations but only to find multiplayer .exe's.

You can purchase a copy of Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection via Origin, this will give you legal copies of Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge https://www.origin.com/store/buy/c-c-the-ultimate-collection/pc-download/bundle/standard-edition

Neither Red Alert 2 or Yuri's Revenge are freeware games. Discussion of such things is not allowed on our forums.

There are official C&C freeware releases that you can download though http://www.cncnz.com/features/other-specials/freeware-classic-command-conquer-games/

Oh, I thought it was freeware like Tiberian Sun and Red Alert 1, sorry if I broke any rules.

Because XWIS provides the Muliplayer.exe for free, I assumed the singleplayer would be free aswell.

Edited by v13dweller

Not sure what's the deal with that, really. I think they got some kind of agreement with EA about that.

Not sure what's the deal with that, really. I think they got some kind of agreement with EA about that.

As the host of all Westwood Games (except those made under new brand like EALA etc.) they can provide anything related to multiplayer games: maps, game client, etc. However, game content (single player and movies) is forbidden to share.

That's all i know.

Edited by Traymen

RA2 isn't freeware yet. Should be soon I would think.

I kind of doubt it... RA2 is one of the main selling points of the Ultimate Collection. The original Command and Conquer and Red Alert have both aged rather poorly, but as someone who just played through Red Alert 2 for the first time a month ago, I can say that game is still one of the best RTSs out there. Tiberian Sun, Red Alert 2, and Generals are the ones I was always hearing about, and while I'm playing Red Alert 3 and certainly look forward to trying Tiberium Wars and Tiberium Twilight (well, maybe "look forward to" isn't the right phrase for Twilight...), I don't think I'm the only one that got the collection primarly for those three games.

I also have my doubts, I think Renegade could be made freeware first.

The original Command and Conquer and Red Alert have both aged rather poorly

I don't think they have. The simple graphics style and overall simplicity of them both means that they have aged rather decently. Though C&C1, RA1 and TS are not selling points for TUC as those games are freeware.
  • Upvote 1

TFD is about $20 if you want a hard copy disc.......... $10 for TUC? wow I got hosed I paid about $40 for mine. I really don't like the fact its a download, I would rather have disc in hand so I can put it on all 3 of my computers, no problem.... no waiting for a download

Edited by Nikademis Von Hisson

RA2 isn't freeware yet. Should be soon I would think.

that be good, more ra2 players I hope