Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

CNCNZ.com Poll: Renegade X Public Beta

Time for a new poll here at CNCNZ.com. As you may or may not know the public beta for Renegade X gets started on the 26th of February. So with that in mind, the new poll question is Will you be participating the Renegade X public beta? Its either Hell Yes or No Way, nice and simple for this one. To vote in this poll you need to be on the main page of our site, and cast your vote in the poll box on the right side bar. You can also check the the current results in the Poll Archives. And, as always, don't forget to share any feedback or comments about this poll as well.

polls-header.png

Lets review the results for our previous poll, When do you think a new C&C game will be announced? 51% of the vote feels the next game won't be announced until 2015 or later. Sounds like a lot of you are prepare to wait. Full results can be found in the Poll Archives.

Took a while to find the poll... eventually found it in the right hand column about two pages down... but got there to say "Hell yes"!

• Upvote 1

I used to be able to link directly to any poll, new or old, but with this poll system I can't unfortunately.

I'm sure their mouse just slipped. We should give them the benefit of the doubt and change all the "no" votes to "yes" votes.

• Upvote 1